What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I think we can all take some satisfaction out of the past few days. War is brutal and shocking and we shouldn’t wish for it unless in utmost need. It’s easy for us to cheer, commentate or curse from the safety of our homes - especially me all the way here in Australia... Nothing is going to bring those soliders back and the grief of their families will never ease but, I think we can all agree - political leanings aside - our response has been befitting of our proud nation and that they haven’t died in vain. I just hope that we gain some real confidence in our abilities in Syria and really aim for achieving something historical! Yes, I’m talking annexation.

I think we can all take some satisfaction out of the past few days. War is brutal and shocking and we shouldn’t wish for it unless in utmost need. It’s easy for us to cheer, commentate or curse from the safety of our homes - especially me all the way here in Australia... Nothing is going to bring those soliders back and the grief of their families will never ease but, I think we can all agree - political leanings aside - our response has been befitting of our proud nation and that they haven’t died in vain. I just hope that we gain some real confidence in our abilities in Syria and really aim for achieving something historical! Yes, I’m talking annexation.

I know to be honest its easy to cheer but it brings me joy to see assads thugs and russian mercs getting what they deserve.

Also unfortunately modern war has become so cool. We have to admit it. It's like video games half the time. It's easy to forget that real people with families are there and being wounded/killed.

the single Syrian men fit for war should be deported from Turkey and sent back to the frontlines to fight along HTS and SNL, Syria is their country, they can't expect Turks to do all the fighting, this is how Turkish public will stop chanting against the Syrians refugees living in Turkey (although to be fair u can not have a better immigrant than a Syrian, we all know they r smart and hardworking)

the single Syrian men fit for war should be deported from Turkey and sent back to the frontlines to fight along HTS and SNL, Syria is their country, they can't expect Turks to do all the fighting, this is how Turkish public will stop chanting against the Syrians refugees living in Turkey (although to be fair u can not have a better immigrant than a Syrian, we all know they r smart and hardworking)
The problem is not manpower... It's the quality of it...
You will need months and months of training... since a not well trained fighter is the worst enemy on a battlefield...
There is no need to get easily killed by a newbie's basic mistakes just to get more on the battlefield.
Second, forcing something upon someone will also backfire on the ground... unwillingness to fight will give the same result (maybe even worst) as being untrained...

The problem is not manpower... It's the quality of it...
You will need months and months of training... since a not well trained fighter is the worst enemy on a battlefield...
There is no need to get easily killed by a newbie's basic mistakes just to get more on the battlefield.
Second, forcing something upon someone will also backfire on the ground... unwillingness to fight is the same as being untrained...
true true ...

Greek animals axed and smashed turkish civilians heads on rocks in their invasion of Anatolia after ww1 also we seen their barbaric nature once again in Cyprus.

Are people surprised with the barbaric nature they have??

greeks started to kill the refugees who are trying to reach Europe.
We see the barbaric nature of westerners right now.

The EU is a disgrace. They will never hold Greece accountable. Their xenophobic populations will never admit any wrongdoing against Muslims. This is their identity - it’s what their pig eating union is built on. I hope coronavirus fcks em hard.

When someone invades your home it's natural to defend yourself....This is an invasion and it should be treated that way. Don't shed crocodile tears for your cannon fodder ment to undermine Greece.
New Destination... Locked.
Invasion he said... But EU doesn't mind calling it "refugees" when it's in another country...

Back
Top Bottom