What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

In the end you screwed Turkey and Erdogan took the bait you failed your end of the deal by giving money to stem the tide of refugees and illegal immigrants.

I can say majority of this crisis is your fault. Trust me if the refugees were white you guys would be getting them in by now.

We all know its racism that is at heart of this refugee crisis in Europe. A lot of ministers even from the EU parliament like that old polish dude forgot his name called them garbage.

By the way the Turks took care of refugees much better than all european countries combined.
If they were whoring PKK supporters chanting death to Turks, the Greeks and French would roll out the red carpet.

The greeks believe in a genocidal prophecy said by one their pedo priests I forgot the name to be honest.

Where the Greeks or the United Christian Orthodox armies will unite and takeover Istanbul and Anatolia then they will convert 1/3 of the population then genocide the rest.

Greek soldiers chanting we will plant the cross in Istanbul is nothing surprising to be honest. A lot of them believe this genocidal prophecy.

Thats why no quarter should be given to these greeks.

Paisios, just an orthodox version of evangelical "prophets"

Turkey sold them false hopes by telling them the border to Europe is open,when it's clearly not,Erdogan is the one to blame.
You sure about blaming my country?
Why didnt the EU keep its promises,financial aid and taking in certain refugees?
What would France have done in such a situation?
The EU wants us to open the Syrian border for another 1 mil refugees,you think thats ok?
If Europe doesnt want anymore Syrian refugees,it needs to support us financially and militarily,instead of covertly supporting our enemies(PKK).

Funeral was held yesterday in Qom for 11 Pakistani Zeinabiyoun fighters killed in Idlib, Syria. A further 10 Afghan Fatemiyoun fighters were reported killed in Idlib in recent days

What are Pakistani fighters doing in service of Iran and fighting Turkiye? Why?

Funeral was held yesterday in Qom for 11 Pakistani Zeinabiyoun fighters killed in Idlib, Syria. A further 10 Afghan Fatemiyoun fighters were reported killed in Idlib in recent days

Iranian proxies!!!

I hope Pakistan prevents their return.

Pakistanis response here:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistanis-are-fighting-against-turkey.655368/page-3#post-12123479
------------
Let me make this clear, any Pakistani who fights our Turk brothers is not from us, they are traitors -

Iranian proxies!!!

I hope Pakistan prevents their return.
We don't need them, Turks did a good job killing them.

Pakistani Shias (of the fanatic type). A self loathing, miserable form of human who would burn Pakistan to the ground if they could be Iranian only for a second. They have a particular hate for Turks stemming from Persian-ottoman rivalry. Nasty mofos.

They lecture others on human rights and values while sitting on their safe high horses and when things turn around they forget that, killing the refugees on the border and turn into mini hitlers over night.

That all could have been avoided if the EU and its countries didnt try to lecture Turkey on human rights and values and engaged Turkey to create safe and proper mechanism to bring the refugees back to Syria and deport the refugees where they came from. Turkey cant handle this alone but i guess the train passed and I wish the refugees good luck with their voyage to Europe.
The europeans can only blame themself for that.

All of this would never have happened if NATO had created a NFZ over nothern syria and driven Assad out of Syria completly. If that had happened 8 years ago there would be no refugees, 500.000 people would still be alive, Iran would be contained, Russia would have never had the balls to invade Crimea but he saw how NATO just shrugged it shoulders when they started bombing civilians in Syria and realised it could do whatever and nothing would happen.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom