What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Europe owe those refugees nothing. Of course the refugees (the real ones,not all the Pakistani,Iranian and Afghan young men posing as Syrians) will go to Turkey because you are the nearest safest country.

If tomorrow there's a war in Spain,refugees will head to France and will not cross continents and seas to reach another location. Turkey won't keep refugees inside forever,of course yes. BTW,I am sure you could relocate many of them in the areas you liberated inside Syria.

And you guys are finding yourselves in such a situation because of poor long vision thinking and lack of direct involvement in the Syrian war. If you intervened much more earlier in the conflict,when Assad was losing on all fronts and the superpowers didn't have boots on the ground,maybe the situation would have been in your favor. Any country would act for its national interests and security without seeking the support of anyone. Turkey isn't a weak nation.
If i have to talk about refugee situation syrian civil war europe and all involved countries i will spend here at least 10 pages
I have asked you and am asking again why don’t you want to do win win deal with Turkey
Turks got the north(and idlib) refugees are populated there all you need is to support the original safe zone but europe wants only win for them and lose for turkey
Europeans think that Turkey would be staffed forever with refugees and that pkk quasi state would be tolerated by TAF and ordinary turks to cut it short Europe literally wants civil war in Turkey but I seriously ask myself are they crazy??? Because TENS OF MILIONS Turks and other non-turkish people will head for Europe
You could’ve solved the syria issue by 2015 before russian involvement now you cry about consequences
Now you are literally cheering for turkish civil war without realizing that this would create civil war in europe when 20+ milion people start migrating...
There’s reason why we have quote: strong Turkey means strong Europe

We need urgent new refugee thread

I won't go off topic anymore as I'm sure there are lot of threads to continue this discussion about the "refugees",however I have only one thing to tell you ; We are doomed and cursed when intervene in a muslim majority country and we are doomed,cursed when we don't.

I don't agree with Turkey trying to 'punish' the EU for the conflict with Russia, Iran and Assad.

The EU is a powerless mess. What do you want the EU to do? condemn Assad? will that achieve anything? condemn Russia? the EU is only good at talking. They have nothing to give.

Funeral was held yesterday in Qom for 11 Pakistani Zeinabiyoun fighters killed in Idlib, Syria. A further 10 Afghan Fatemiyoun fighters were reported killed in Idlib in recent days

What are Pakistani fighters doing in service of Iran and fighting Turkiye? Why?
They are mercenaries fighting for Iran

I don't agree with Turkey trying to 'punish' the EU for the conflict with Russia, Iran and Assad.

The EU is a powerless mess. What do you want the EU to do? condemn Assad? will that achieve anything? condemn Russia? the EU is only good at talking. They have nothing to give.
Eu has enough aircraft and other military equipment to support Turkey if they want to fix syrian crisis but they want only talk then refugees will keep coming that’s the harsh reality

russians should retire pantsir system after enormous debacle against turkish drones

Eu has enough aircraft and other military equipment to support Turkey if they want to fix syrian crisis but they want only talk then refugees will keep coming that’s the harsh reality
EU is weak, If RU ask them back off they will back off.
Right now... They calling refugees "invaders"... INVADERS... I wonder what they will call an "actual" invading army... " Alien Forces" maybe...

That's the problem with a certain part of Europe... They use all those Words... to incite fear to the population... but they don't even see that's it's belittling them to the point of being labeled beta/weak males...
Europe is seen as a weak, little thing and they make it look like they are proud of it...

Added to it they all Get pumped up when they bring up their "Ancestors" be it the Romans, Franks, etc... But if those ancestors were here today... They will have started by wiping out their own descendant...

I made the same, point to few Turks in the past on that same subject... Words should be used ACCORDING to the situation... never overestimate/fuel a situation to get something as it will backfire on you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom