What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

To much rush on twitter man. I'm gonna take a break till things clear up.

He is El Mehesini, a prominent religious figure from Saudi Arabia, he was from the early scholars who entered Syria after the war started, I know he is trying to unite the Islamic opposition factions, ....
in the video he is asking the Turks to stand by the opressed muslims ....

I admit that during my life I have never been the best Muslim possible... But please I want one thing from all of you guys before we go to sleep.

All Turks in here and all of our foreign friends- please don’t forget to make a dua to Allah tonight. Pray not only for the well-being of us and our families but also for the safety of our boys in Syria and the souls of all of our fallen heroes. May Allah protect them and protect us all too.

He is El Mehesini, a prominent religious figure from Saudi Arabia, he was from the early scholars who entered Syria after the war started, I know he is trying to unite the Islamic opposition factions, ....
in the video he is asking the Turks to stand by the opressed muslims ....
It's been 1-2 years I didn't see him. Though he died or something like that.

I admit that during my life I have never been the best Muslim possible... But please I want one thing from all of you guys before we go to sleep.

All Turks in here and all of our foreign friends- please don’t forget to make a dua to Allah tonight. Pray not only for the well-being of us and our families but also for the safety of our boys in Syria and the souls of all of our fallen heroes. May Allah protect them and protect us all too.
Amin.

Amin bro !

Back
Top Bottom