What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

As I said before, the Turks will push back to the previously agreed upon Sochi lines (i.e. where Tr army posts are). Then the fighting will stop. However, there is a possibility that Tel Riffat will be taken as part of this operation, possible even areas of Manbic.

We should be on high alert since these thugs might try to target our observation points. They're the only weak point right now.

As I said before, the Turks will push back to the previously agreed upon Sochi lines (i.e. where Tr army posts are). Then the fighting will stop. However, there is a possibility that Tel Riffat will be taken as part of this operation, possible even areas of Manbic.
This is right, Erdogan always said they should retreat to Sochi lines or he would push them back. No one should expect anything beyond that. Unless of course, events require the need for it.

upload_2020-2-29_21-6-6.png

This is right, Erdogan always said they should retreat to Sochi lines or he would push them back. No one should expect anything beyond that. Unless of course, events require the need for it.
If Russia starts doing something silly then anything is possible otherwise erdogan has to keep his words

If Russia starts doing something silly then anything is possible otherwise erdogan has to keep his words

Russia can't do much really. If they conduct direct attacks on Tr troops then that would be an attack on a NATO member and Article 5 will be used. The Russians are too smart for that. It appears they will be active just to ensure the Sochi agreement is met (which through the grace of Erdogan, the Russians have accepted LOL).

Hawk batteries are deployed 25km away, so lets see what will happen.

Back
Top Bottom