What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

That's now building up, we aren't stopping them anymore and soon they will pass trough.

Should have supported our safe zone plans...
I said the same thing every week
If Turkey captured whole northern syria it would be win win situation for all sides except deluded separatists
Assad would be freed from pressure all syrians who are fed up would end up in the north europe would be free of news refugee wave and Turkey would be free from pkk but europeans were worried about human rights now turks will release middle eastern rapists
deal with them hahahahah

Russian embassy in Ankara: “Russia and Turkey will take steps within the frame of the Sochi agreement” :D:D
BAC7EEF8-29CB-4244-BC79-B4013475E43A.jpeg

@HannibalBarca and other arabic speakers please give us translation how hezbollah rats are crying
the guy is saying that the fight is ongoing, and that the situation is critical, and that they have "lifted out" (I don't know if it means "killed") 500 soldiers from the 1300 group (maybe the number of the brigade) .
the other guy says there are many killed ones, but we will wait until the hizbshaitan declare them officially.

308154E9-F097-42D5-A5F7-465C123BA478.jpeg
39A5CAC6-5FEF-42F6-AF59-6FA37FA6BF23.jpeg
EBC1F493-1559-49D9-91CF-DD43ED2780A5.jpeg

everything what has rauf said is true
There’s no nation more american friendly than kosovars(albanians)
I think Turkey can get the same treatment not only from syrians but from other arab and non arab muslims if they remove assad from power lots of arab people who lost hope in the revolution against arab puppet dictators can be again revitalized to do something about their future
If a haftar is droned that would be turkish knockout to russians

@cabatli_53

Bro thanks for sharing these breathtaking videos.
It's a joy to watch. It's sort of "now you see, now you don't" thing...

Those videos are the costs of our sleepless nights for our martyres and heroes brother. I do not think that anyone can sleep while tears were draining from our eyes at the night of our martyrs but Some arrogant sectarian members made fun of Turkish Army in these times when we were in passive mode and they described Asadists+Hizbullah+Shia proxies as “battle-hardened”. I am just introducing the art of handling the butts of battle hardened terrorists. They are good at killing civilians. When It comes to face a strong Army, They lost %80 of equipments within hours. It became a good lesson for all to see the consequences of their arrogant behaviors If they mess with Turkish Army.

Congratulations mr. tayyip congratulations. It took 9 years for you to understand it.
But we have said that at the first day when this civil war was started. But you were in dreams to pray a Friday praying in Ummayad mosque and then jumped onboard the train of USA/EU/Israel campaign.
Wow he is a genius...

Back
Top Bottom