What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I need to say this also:
Israeli embassy tweeted in turkish using the word martyr when they expressed condolences
WHERE IS FUCKING PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY???
Or other “muslim” brothers????
Next time(i hope very soon) when Turkey goes back being good friend with west and israel I don’t want to hear single word from so called “muslim” brothers

I need to say this also:
Israeli embassy tweeted in turkish using the word martyr when they expressed condolences
WHERE IS FUCKING PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY???
Or other “muslim” brothers????
Next time(i hope very soon) when Turkey goes back being good friend with west and israel I don’t want to hear single word from so called “muslim” brothers

The Turks are really blitzing assad im even surprised and shocked. Its just wow and wow!!

Out of the Turks only the Crimean Tatars and Azerbaijan sent support and condolences.

I will say this again the Islamic World and the Turkic world are useless.

SAMS will close the airspace for Russians perhaps, but then they will start using cruise missiles perhaps from long distance like they did with Isis on Palmyra. But this is a better option for Turks than air strikes. The Turks will be in a better position even if they can only use male drones. They just have to expect that more will be shot down. These Anka strikes seem to carry a decent load. They just need to ramp up the production as they are losing drones in Syria and Libya.

I think the Russian UAVs are used for targeting.

The kurds are also shitting their pants now.

Dont worry k*rds we have not forgotten you after this you guys are next.
For kurds there is special treatment for them
It’s called armenian vaccine
Once they got this great cure middle east will be freed for ever ;)

The Turks are really blitzing assad im even surprised and shocked. Its just wow and wow!!

Out of the Turks only the Crimean Tatars and Azerbaijan sent support and condolences.

I will say this again the Islamic World and the Turkic world are useless.
It’s sad when fellow turks are acting cowardly but on the other hand if you see all of turkish states in central asia are run by family dictatorship plus all of them are underdeveloped and dependent on russia and china at least that’s the situation for now

Back
Top Bottom