What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I will say this again the Islamic World and the Turkic world are useless.
in the Arabic Twitter there are Hundreds thousands of Arabs that are supporting Turkey and Erdogan against Russia and assad, the PA and arab dictators are known for treason and supporting Assad their comrade dictator , they are not part of the ummah

They’re saying helicopter in Turkish. Are you sure this is not an old video from when the Syrian helicopters were downed?

I hope this is true and we can see a video soon
I don't know I translated it, it said UAV but I too heard a Heli in the video, let hope it was filled with Russian pigs and that they all got killed

@Ansu fati You need to seperate a "Regime" to his ppl... I already told you that.
As the Arabs are ruled by Dictators, The Turkic world is also the same... But The people on the other hand do Support Those who fight against Rats... Do not make a generalisation out of anger/excitement.
If you read arabic, you will see, that Saudis, Kuwaitis/Iraqis/Egyptians/Maghrebis etc... are cheering.
The Majority of the Arab world IS with TR and Syrians on their Fight against ASSad/RU/IR...

@Ansu fati You need to seperate a "Regime" to his ppl... I already told you that.

Then u should simply understand that this wont be personal but rational. Israel and its people are not enemies of Turkey and Turks and most Turks simply dont see there a reason to be longer involved in that conflict. Its not a turkish-israeli conflict afterall.

soon the Arab dictators will fall and Iran too , that is when the only remaining power in the ummah will be in the Levant, and u will understand the plan of Allah swt , when the army of Islam settles in Ghouta and when we liberate QUDS .
Allah swt promised victory to islam and I believe Allah swt chose Turkey to help pave the way towards Quds

Then u should simply understand that this wont be personal but rational. Israel and its people are not enemies of Turkey and Turks and most Turks simply dont see there a reason to be longer involved in that conflict. Its not a turkish-israeli conflict afterall.
May I Ask, in what shape of Form your post is answering anything that I wrote?

As the Arabs are ruled by Dictators, The Turkic world is also the same... But The people on the other hand do Support Those who fight against Rats... Do not make a generalisation out of anger/excitement.
If you read arabic, you will see, that Saudis, Kuwaitis/Iraqis/Egyptians/Maghrebis etc... are cheering.
The Majority of the Arab world IS with TR and Syrians on their Fight against ASSad/RU/IR...
Yeah I should better control myself
But I would say that egyptians hate turks that’s my opinion based on what egyptian people are writing here
Same can be said for uae users here
Other arab users are friendly
But arab states are run by those same dictators who are responsible for anti-turkish actions
My anger is usually directed towards arab states sometimes i do make mistake and mix those puppet states with ordinary population which is not good
Do you know that arab states are supporting kurdish terrorist separatist organization that is actually occupying 1/3 of syria just to irritate turks???
I never watched videos because I don’t want to make my day bad but there’s lots of them how pkk terrorists are doing worst kind of things to peope from deir er zorr(we all know the demographics there so the victim’s origin is clear)
Having good relationship with israel isn’t bad thing for turkey on the contrary boosts turkish foreign policy

Why isn't Tr deploying the MIM-14 Nike Hercules surface to air system? It has a range of 90 miles, it is the 2nd best SAM system Tr has next to the S400..???

Why isn't Tr deploying the MIM-14 Nike Hercules surface to air system? It has a range of 90 miles, it is the 2nd best SAM system Tr has next to the S400..???

Because we dont give assad and russian dogs the time to take a breath. TSK is attacking them everywhere.

Also one Russian UAV has been downed

Back
Top Bottom