What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

ERx5TwzXsAE_ZjK.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

From now on Turkish Air Forces must enter the battle. Otherwise these bastards gonna kill more. They attack our defenseless guys there in the observation posts with impunity.
This is unacceptable.

One week left. TSK and FSA try to gain what they can gain now for diplomatic leverage at the meeting.

From now on Turkish Air Forces must enter the battle. Otherwise these bastards gonna kill more. They attack our defenseless guys there in the observation posts with impunity.
This is unacceptable.

They simply cant. Hope march 5 will change things.

I don't know much
about military equipment,
can a missile
from drone
to be used
against fighter jet?

I don't know much
about military equipment,
can a missile
from drone
to be used
against fighter jet?
Current drones no. Perhaps future drones. But they will need a quite a big radar which uses a lot of power, and to be effective i should think that multiple drones with interlinked radar and aam missiles may be very effective.

AKP Spokesman Çelik: When the time given to the regime expires, the Turkish Armed Forces will fulfill its duty.

No.

Thank you
for the reply.

If you Muslim,
Jazakallahu khairan.

Current drones no. Perhaps future drones. But they will need a quite a big radar which uses a lot of power, and to be effective i should think that multiple drones with interlinked radar and aam missiles may be very effective.

Thank you
for the reply.

If you Muslim,
Jazakallahu khairan.

My idea is air defence zeplins. You have multiple high orbit zeplins interlinked and with AAM. They can be in high orbit like Google loon idea. Once they locate a jet the radar on the closest balloon turns off and fires a missile which is sent to the target by the other balloons. I'll call it Sky Doom.

IF and ONLY IF, TR do indeed march against RU/ASSad...
Then I HOPE it will be a lesson learned for the Future... That if 1-2 Deals/meeting aren't respected by the other side.... THAT THEY WILL NOT push for more and JUST act...
That "Begging" attitude that we saw, SHALL NEVER EVER happen again... I don't know, put it in your constitution or Hang whoever wish to take that path again.

Guys which airbase those planes use? Can we attack that airbase to stop attack? If we can destroy the runways those planes turn into toys.
I really wonder where those plane take off and land?

Guys which airbase those planes use? Can we attack that airbase to stop attack? If we can destroy the runways those planes turn into toys.
I really wonder where those plane take off and land?
The same that HTS was Drone bombing in the last years... Hmeimim airbase.
ASSad planes take off from other localities in South Aleppo.

Back
Top Bottom