What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

DYkKvIuWAAEIMAv.jpg

DYkIf-PXkAA2Rqa.jpg

I have a tiny basic in Arabic and I cant understand the writings and I am going to ask. Is there Persian words in it or I am wrong. There are letters that I cant recognize.
@mohammad45 What do you think my friend?
It's true. If you read the date of manufacturing that ATGM, shows 1382, by our calendar. It is equal to 2003 miladi the western calendar. These are the ATGM sold to Syrian army 15 years ago. I am sure that Kurds are going under control of Syrian army in this war, and SAA is arming them with high tech weapons. They are old versions of Iranian ATGMs

You asked. But not american
It's Newly made Iranian Toophan missiles ATGM

They are not newly made.

Check your facts before trying to chest thumping

@kartal1
The French terrorist spreads lies, read this

Kurds Asking For Help From Syrian Forces To Repel Turkish Attacks In Syrian War

I am not a fan of Turkish operations in Afrin but either have nothing to do with it. As you know already, Fua and Kafriya are where we have an eye. Even if SAA attacks TLF with helping Kurds, it would be a Syrian Turkish problem.

@kartal1
The French terrorist spreads lies, read this

Kurds Asking For Help From Syrian Forces To Repel Turkish Attacks In Syrian War

I am not a fan of Turkish operations in Afrin but either have nothing to do with it. As you know already, Fua and Kafriya are where we have an eye. Even if SAA attacks TLF with helping Kurds, it would be a Syrian Turkish problem.
I don't think they would risk it. They understood what is the position and what would be the reaction of the
Turkish Armed Forces. I understand them very well. They are trying to minimize the influence of Turkey and FSA in both military and political way in order to have the upper hand in the political negotiations that are coming due to Astana process but deals are deals. Even Assad and SAA are not above deals :laugh:. I am wondering what will be the status of Tal Rifat.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom