What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

You might as well stop watching this if you don't have the stomach for it. "not worth our soldiers life" well buhu. it's started and we have to see it to the end. There is no giving up halfway through. You might sleep better at night, but rest of the nation won't!

Deal with Assad is pretty unrealistic, RTE rhetoric and Assad's behavior and SAA attack on it's own people is not something that can be swallowed easily. Everyone is grabbing something in Syria, and the one who's least likely to mess up everything is Turkey. It's our region, our direct neighbour!

We need to push, and push until Afrin. Perhaps YPG will let Assad enter the city, we'll see what happens then. Would be interesting though.

talking about giving up, is equivalent to treason!

In Politics... You need to show your Teeth...otherwise you are a prey...
And Today... All those involved see Turkey as weak... because of her lack of "Teeth"...

That's why everyone is OPENLY supporting what Turkey is against... Whoever they are...

And Those who show their teeth... get respect ..;it's simple as that... Russia did... the US did( like the last airstrikes on Deir ez Zor)... Ppl are waiting for Turkey now... Maybe Afrin is a beginning...
I dont know other country on the world that can shoot down Russian plane and after 3 years to threaten American soldiers with strikes.

I dont know other country on the world that can shoot down Russian plane and after 3 years to threaten American soldiers with strikes.
None. Turkey is renowned for that.
But it's not Russia or the US the subject...
But ASSad.

And Russia is nothing compared to US... Many want to believe the US to be more fragile, or less"powerful" when it comes to retaliation...
It isn't... RU wrath in comparison to the US one is nothing...
The only thing that RU used as a leverage against TR was Tourists and Pipeline...

But ASSad.

And Russia is nothing compared to US... Many want to believe the US to be more fragile, or less"powerful" when it comes to retaliation...
The only thing that RU used as a leverage against TR was Tourists and Pipeline...
You cant eliminate the Assad supporters in Syria as all. The solution is compromise aiming at balanced government. The war will not end before Assad supporters and the opposition dont join forces and make compromises that are worthy for the both sides. Assad will go you must be sure about it. He just cant get away with all the war crimes and violation that he done. Our most important goal in Syria now is minimizing the power of US by fighting their YPG terrorists, destroying ISIS in Syria and destroying HTS. After those requirements are met then peace will come. The war cant continue for like forever.

But ASSad.

What do you expect from Turkey? What’s your master plan?

But ASSad.

We dont have too many cards in our hands and we kept playing the wrong cards since the beginning with erdogan and davutoglu so now our only option is to show some teeth.

Everyone is working againts us these days. But you gotta be rational in politics.
He is a keyboard warrior, that is why he is sitting in his warm house to write that Turks should fight and die for "Anti-Assad" masturbation. This is a kind of his fetish :D

----------

Btw Ahrar/Zinki and their allied FSA groups keep kicking HTS a$$ in Idlib countryside, took few towns and dozen villages, connected OB area with northern Idlib.

This is pretty important since this connection will play vital role against future's anti-HTS military operation in Idlib.

You cant eliminate the Assad supporters in Syria as all. The solution is compromise aiming at balanced government. The war will not end before Assad supporters and the opposition dont join forces and make compromises that are worthy for the both sides. Assad will go you must be sure about it. He just cant get away with all the war crimes and violation that he done. Our most important goal in Syria now is minimizing the power of US by fighting their YPG terrorists, destroying ISIS in Syria and destroying HTS. After those requirements are met then peace will come. The war cant continue for like forever.

Minimizing the power of the US... will give an opportunity to RU/ASSad/IRan to grow even more...if by doing so...Turkey do not push her agenda...
That is a scenario based on the ability to Turkey to succeed in minimizing US influence...

War can continue for along time... as long as the "supporters" are present/Alive and full of Money...

What do you expect from Turkey? What’s your master plan?

To not be a third wheel... either conceding to RU or US and their respective proxies... But to make a point... of a Third power. By openly putting aside US and RU influence and plans in Syria and imposing her vision...
"I am Here... I will do this and This... I will take this and that...I will support this and that... And if you are not Happy...Then try me."

That would be very stupid, my friend. You don’t want a martyr. Israel could execute every single Islamist leader world wide. At any time. But they don’t. Any idea why?
Well, everything in that conflict is stupid. As we germans say:"The end justifies the means." Israel has done a lot to built their myth to be able to "kill" anywhere at anytime. I mean Turkey has nothing to lose if she kills an asshole. "Martyr and death" ... This is not new for him. - Conclusion: Do it like Israel.

Back
Top Bottom