What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

So let me get this straight, Czech republic wanted to extradite Müslim in exchange for two of their citizens, Turkey declined and they released him? Have Turkish authorities gone completely mad?

If anybody here thought the US is gonna allow Turkey to get his hands on him then you are still dreaming and delusional.

Since they released him will the extradition process continue? Will he be free to leave the country?

So let me get this straight, Czech republic wanted to extradite Müslim in exchange for two of their citizens, Turkey declined and they released him? Have Turkish authorities gone completely mad?

Nope, they are just stupid as always.

I think this is a political game, while the operation is ongoing we want the YPG/PKK/PYD to show their true colors, we want the "face" of the PYD Muslim to run around while talking about peace and whatever, while his minions show their true colors, doing suicide bombings, forced recruitment and such, because he'll be busy trying to keep that lie alive while his minions undermine everything he says. We also want the PKK supporters to cause more problems in EU because sooner or later the problems will spildover to hurt the common population.

All the while we continue with our operation and trying to help reestablish order in the country, we have 3-4 mio. reasons to do this. And no one can do shit about it.

Hmm i heard the "walrus" salih muslim visited turkey before, question is....
Why arent turkish secret service detain him while in turkey?

Back
Top Bottom