What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Saturation attacks with CNRS OMG they can' t stop firing 120 + Salvo

I couldnt count.

Next air attack just now done by F4 2020 s FROM Eskisehir AB.

8 Turkish F-16 just entered the Syrian Air Space of USA controlled region and bombed the hell out of PKK and YPG Kurdish Targets in Afrin.

This is a developing story.....
Somehow Pakistan cannot do that in Afghanistan because apparently there are too many to tell us how impossible that is and how US will react yada yada.
I might add this is a lesson we need to learn from our turkish brothers. @HAKIKAT

Somehow Pakistan cannot do that in Afghanistan because apparently there are too many to tell us how impossible that is and how US will react yada yada.
I might add this is a lesson we need to learn from our turkish brothers

Afghan situation is different the Local population is not Pakistani enemy but few bad eggs but in Afrin all the PKK and YPG is Turkey enemy.

I might add this is a lesson we need to learn from our turkish brothers. @HAKIKAT

American sponsored militias being wasted.

Afghan situation is different the Local population is not Pakistani enemy but few bad eggs but in Afrin all the PKK and YPG is Turkey enemy.

Local Afghan population is as hateful as it gets. We need to do the same. Kick them out and hunt them down across the border.

Back
Top Bottom