What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Not even been 30 minutes since the op started and these terrorists are crying “Turkey bombing civilians”, “lots of civilians in Afrin hospital” honorless bastards.

Just hearing in TRT free Syrian Army have entered afrin apparently supporting Turkish effort to wipe out YPG fighter.

Lol at resemblance

DT_gGE0XcAACVfn

circling-sharks-main21.jpg

Or the S-400 is a scam.

Dozens of Israeli aircraft have been downed by ancient Soviet made air defenses and hundreds of US/NATO aircraft have been shot down in Vietnam, Iraq, Yugoslavia and Yemen. Yep super scams, and countries are paying billions for the S-400 without evaluating the system...sarcasm.

I think that you are still crying about cheap Israeli air defenses that failed to shoot down a Russian drone that was in its airspace while Russia blasted 2 Israeli drone out of the sky and repelled attacks by 13 jihadist drones.

I can name a few scams. The Merkava tank, Israel as a country, Israel scamming hundreds of millions from US tax payers.

108 YPG Terrorist Targets has been destroyed in Afrin by Turkish Air Force in 2 hours

Or the S-400 is a scam.

Russians can not use the S300 , S-400 and Pantsir-S1 Air Defense Systems against Turkish Airforce

Turkey would destroy Air Defense Systems if Syria fires missile at Turkish Fighter Jets
Turkish Military Fire Power to destroy Syrian Air Defense Systems ( S200 , Buk-M2E and Pantsir-S1 ) and Military targets

-- F-16C/D Fighter Jets
-- 12 km LGK Laser guided Bomb
-- 28 km HGK GPS/INS guided Smart Bomb
-- 28 km TEBER GPS/INS/Laser guided Smart Bomb
-- 110 km KGK GPS/INS guided Smart Bomb
-- 135 km AGM-154 JSOW
-- 150 km AGM-88 HARM Anti radiotion Missile
-- 280 km AGM-84 SLAM-ER Cruise Missile
-- 300 km SOM Cruise Missile

-- F-4E 2020 Terminator Fighter Jets
-- 12 km LGK Laser guided Bomb
-- 28 km HGK GPS/INS guided Smart Bomb
-- 28 km TEBER GPS/INS/Laser guided Smart Bomb
-- 70 km POPEYE Cruise Missile
-- 110 km KGK GPS/INS guided Smart Bomb
-- 300 km SOM Cruise Missile

-- 280 km KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missile
-- 500 km HARPY Fire and Forget autonomous Weapon

also 120 km TRG-300 TIGER GNSS/INS guided MLRS
also 150 km J600T Tactical Ballistic Missile

also KORAL Radar Electronic Warfare System
also Boeing 737 AEWC

The S-400 isn't a scam. Russia isn't going to risk war with Turkey or ruin vital economic ties with Turkey over Afrin, that's all. I said in another thread that Russia will either grudgingly accept and wait for it to be over or they will low key try and trip up any advances. Using the s-400 to target Turkish jets would be an escalation they can't afford right now.
Also I read that Putin isn't too happy with Assad these days, I have no idea why some people think Putin would risk his country and potentially his presidency just to fight everyone on Assads behalf. Russia has already done a lot for Assad and so far has had very little return, I'm sure much less than they originally had anticipated.

Dozens of Israeli aircraft have been downed by ancient Soviet made air defenses and hundreds of US/NATO aircraft have been shot down in Vietnam, Iraq, Yugoslavia and Yemen. Yep super scams, and countries are paying billions for the S-400 without evaluating the system...sarcasm.

I think that you are still crying about cheap Israeli air defenses that failed to shoot down a Russian drone that was in its airspace while Russia blasted 2 Israeli drone out of the sky and repelled attacks by 13 jihadist drones.

I can name a few scams. The Merkava tank, Israel as a country, Israel scamming hundreds of millions from US tax payers.

There is a Turkish Russian Iran agreement. Stop BD

F-16 low attack flights on CNN TR live

That number has gotten down drastically as soon as electronic warfare started to play a major role.

2 Drones? I thought it was 3 last time. Yeah, of course it was a Russian drone, of course you repelled those drones.

Turkish "shamar" made YPG terrorists dizzy. This is just the first hours and they are already disorganized and out of control.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom