What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

RELOCATION , yer degistirdi diyor. Ates hakkindan cekildi. Adam tüm askerlerini herhalde Suriyeden cekmez.

I´ve had lots of patience with these bastards but now its gone. Target them as well.

People don't realize it but if happens this op will be our most significant undertaking in the past 50-60 years. This will determine everything. Apart from determining our strategy towards Russia and the US for the next few decades, this will also open a new chapter for us in terms of geopolitical strategy. Going against the greatest and only superpower in the world will either gain Turkey significant influence in the region, or spell doom for it.
So let the guys think hard and plan wisely. We waited for so long, there is no need to rush now.

Bu çekicileri hani hurdaya çıkarmıştık ? :(

190120182147516065436_2.jpg

Last edited:

Bu çekicileri hani hurdaya çıkarmıştık ? :(

190120182147516065436_2.jpg

Gerçekten hurda değilse belki de yeni teçhizatın kullanılmasındansa çalışır araçları kullanıp maliyeti ve kaybı minimuma indirmek istemiş olabilirler.

(If these aren't really bad, maybe they wanted to use these old equipment instead of using the brand new ones to reduce cost and loss.)

As i follow the developments, as far as i understood;

- 20000 FSA fighters joining the fight compared to 3000 FSA fighters in Euphrates Shield Operation.
- 7000 Turkish Soldiers.
- UAVs and UCAVs will be used extensively this time.

We might woke up to a very different map in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

As i follow the developments, as far as i understood;

- 20000 FSA fighters joining the fight compared to 3000 FSA fighters in Euphrates Shield Operation.
- 7000 Turkish Soldiers.
- UAVs and UCAVs will used extensively this time.

We might woke up to a very different map in the morning.

Are there even 20 000 fsa fighters at all? Hard to believe.

If I was a terrorist in Afrin right now, I would be running away from the city very fast. I mean it is really stupid to even take defences right now. Thousands upon thousand shells will hit the area in the next few days. Why even bother defend the rubbles? They took the city by deporting its citizens or forcing them to take arms anyway. This so called canton is dead. These guys will only die to protect the honor of their commanders and nothing more. Look at those basic weaponry. They dug caves in 2018...What good does that make? Proves that they are terrorists even more. Perhaps trench warfare is over, but still...that sounds like a much more honorable war to me.

VERY IMPORTANT

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:55 P.M.) – The Syrian government has rejected the Kurdish PYD’s proposal to restore state institutions in the Afrin Canton, a source in Damascus told Al-Masdar News this afternoon.
According to the source, the PYD offered to raise the flag of the Syrian Arab Republic over their buildings and to restore state institutions in exchange for their continued support in the Afrin Canton.
lg.php

However, the government rejected the proposal after the PYD refused to allow Syrian security forces inside the Afrin Canton.
The government fears that accepting this proposal will leave their institutions at the mercy of the Kurdish security forces, who have harassed their employees in other regions of the country, including in the northeastern cities of Hasakah and Qamishli.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...ds-proposal-restore-state-institutions-afrin/

Are there even 20 000 fsa fighters at all? Hard to believe.
You are totally right. How much does it cost to hire 20.000 warriors per year? At least feeding 20.000 people needs to big budget and money.
Comparing the 5000 separatists (100$wage per month plus food and accomandation)who are being fed by Russian Federation in the Ukraine, its great number.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom