What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

What's the distance to Afrin from the turkish borders ? won't there be any AKKOR or Korkut to protect the KORAL ?

Isn't this a perfect opportunity to test the KAPLAN MT ?

What's the distance to Afrin from the turkish borders ? won't there be any AKKOR or Korkut to protect the KORAL ?

Isn't this a perfect opportunity to test the KAPLAN MT ?
Koral stay in the Turkish side... nothing will hit it...
Why testing Kaplan? when it's already sold and tested for the Indonesian Army... and TR has no intention to buy it for now...

Koral stay in the Turkish side... nothing will hit it...
Why testing Kaplan? when it's already sold and tested for the Indonesian Army... and TR has no intention to buy it for now...

Yes, but battlefield testing a tank in an actual operation will show its merits and demerits, and make it more attractive to potential customers.

DT5lk6-XcAEnICE-750x530.jpg

The new Turkey-made electronic warfare system, called the KORAL, was spotted near the Syrian-Turkish border.

According to the local source, the Turkish Armed Forces deploys the new KORAL electronic warfare or jamming system a stretch of the Turkish-Syrian border around the northern city of Afrin.

The KORAL truck-mounted electronic warfare system developed and manufactured by Aselsan for the Turkish Armed Forces. The KORAL is able to search for, intercept, analyze, classify, and find the direction of multiple conventional and complex types of radar signals.

A complete Koral EW system, including four Koral Electronic Support Systems (ED) and one Electronic Attack System (ET), is mounted on two 8×8 military trucks. The vehicles can be up to 500 m away from each other, communicating via fiber-optic cables.

KORAL System is operated by two operators within the Operation Control Unit (OCU), one Electronic Support Operator for the detection, analyisis and DF functions and, one EA Operator for jamming, deception and source allocation functions. Additionally the Supervisor within the OCU handles the operation coordination and communication with the other KORAL Systems and commands.

The OCU incorporates three multifunctional consoles to achive these roles. OCU is in compliance with NATO standards and also supports NBC protection.

26907981_1934267989949058_4152904987210510506_n-1024x436.jpg

According to the current information, Turkey prepares for a military operation into Afrin in northern Syria as part of an extension of Turkey’s Euphrates Shield Operation, the declared goal of which was to target Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) and drive Kurdish forces out of their enclaves in northern Syria.

Over the past few days, international media have been reporting about Turkish troops, tanks and armored vehicles rolling towards the Syrian border.

http://defence-blog.com/army/turkey...re-system-spotted-near-border-with-syria.html

Acc. to some people the US ordered the YPG to deploy 1000 directly on the border to Turkey. They are either A) trying to threaten us by saying if you don't behave we will attack you with ypg or B) outright planning to disturb our plans by letting them loose and attacking our border.

ps: The US already is trying to talk themselves out of any guilt. Saying "we don't command ypg". Sure and I believe you, you don't deliver them MANPADS either. They just suddenly appear in their hands. IF B happens they will come out and say. "We wish all sides would calm down and concentrate on ISIS" while a terrorist org. embedded with thousand of american soldiers is attacking the Border of their NATO ally.

Watch out. The American media is full in on propaganda mode. They are spewing lies to justify attacking Turkish-backed rebels and Turkish soldiers. One I just read from an CNN journalist was that allegedly acc. to her and another journalists Turkish-backed rebels would be open fire on American patrols all the time. Which is not true. American soldiers are sitting and watching while ypg tries to attack civilians in Jarablus and Azaz.

Watch out! They have started their propaganda war! I expect european media to join them tomorrow with hit pieces on rebels and Turkish soldiers, spewing lies. So they can justify attacking ES-Rebels and our soldiers indirectly stationed there.

Last edited:
Acc. to some people the US ordered the YPG to deploy 1000 directly on the border to Turkey. They are either A) trying to threaten us by saying if you don't behave we will attack you with ypg or B) outright planning to disturb our plans by letting them loose and attacking our border.

ps: The US already is trying to talk themselves out of any guilt. Saying "we don't command ypg". Sure and I believe you, you don't deliver them MANPADS either. They just suddenly appear in their hands. IF B happens they will come out and say. "We wish all sides would calm down and concentrate on ISIS" while a terrorist org. embedded with thousand of american soldiers is attacking the Border of their NATO ally.

Watch out. The American media is full in on propaganda mode. They are spewing lies to justify attacking Turkish-backed rebels and Turkish soldiers. One I just read from an CNN journalist was that allegedly acc. to her and another journalists Turkish-backed rebels would be open fire on American patrols all the time. Which is not true. American soldiers are sitting and watching while ypg tries to attack civilians in Jarablus and Azaz.

Watch out! They have started their propaganda war! I expect european media to join them tomorrow with hit pieces on rebels and Turkish soldiers, spewing lies. So they can justify attacking ES-Rebels and our soldiers indirectly stationed there.

We are fighting against USA and its mercenaries. Follow news on Twitter , false flag operations may follow. Also attack against Turkish Jets.

Last edited:

Anything new? They US, EU and local media have started already with “Turkey bombing Kords in peaceful Kordish region” with a picture of Erdogan in the article. It’s funny all the anti Turkey trolls were “come Turkey come” before the op now they are crying “homanity help Afrin please” lol. Imagine when civilians get caught up in this, they will ignore everything from the US, Saudis, Russians, Syrians etc and focus will be “Turkish Army commiting ....”.

Let loose ES rebels and our commandos, they are thirsty for this now.

Expect attacks on our border posts but this would only help out case I think, if PKK want to lose more land they should go ahead and make the Turkish people more angry, this is point of no return for the government to, they can not backtrack anymore or wait in such a case.

I think America will be against this, they might want to fight to be confined to Afrin so Turkey does not enter other SDF areas, they will simply smuggle more terrorists and weapons there with the help of SAA.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom