What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

DatVQLPXcAANTk7.jpg

All the 20 rubles/hour trolls do. Helped by Russia's mouthpieces like Sputnik and RT. I don't say the BBC,CNN or whatever are any better,but the first two ones are by far the worst.
Even the trolls is not that problematic...but the ability of many to sync with that "thinking" is even more worrying...
Humanity hoped that with the abundance of "Information" ppl will not easily fall into such" biased" thinking" and learn for themselves what is true to wrong, with the limited tools they had in their hands...But the opposite happen for a quite huge part...
But they forgot... That Minds are shaped by Emotions and our ability to inhibit some, will give us a clarity on our own reality...
That's also why such "trolling" is effective... Truth or Lies are not that important... you just need to make it "Emotionally True or Wrong"...

We are in a new kind of "Propaganda"... a 21th Century one...

"Feed my Fears, Feed my Fantasies, Feed my Dreams... And I will bow to you..."

Last edited:
What propaganda, guys? The truth for me is a lie for you and vice versa.
Everyone believes what he wants to believe no matter how much information (even if it’s reliable) you show them... in the end most will believe whatever they are thought to believe as group members ever since they are born.

Other’s experiences throughout their lives will change their views and way of thinking.

History of mankind and instincts developed for thousands and millions of years can’t be erased so easily though.

People that are more powerful and smart than us know that pretty well too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom