What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

are u braindead ? like seriously whats wrong with u bulgarian turks having such an attitude ur quite different from anatolian seriosuly. PKK support = no go. Nada it wont work. Thats dead end nato exit alright ? IN NO WAY PKK SUPPORT IST JUSTIFIED IN NO WAY U SHITTY BULGARIAN BASTARD.

Dont talk kid.

are u braindead ? like seriously whats wrong with u bulgarian turks having such an attitude ur quite different from anatolian seriosuly. PKK support = no go. Nada it wont work. Thats dead end nato exit alright ? IN NO WAY PKK SUPPORT IST JUSTIFIED IN NO WAY U SHITTY BULGARIAN BASTARD.

WTF is wrong with you?

USA, Russia, Iran, some European & Arab Countries supported PKK...
What about them?

:cuckoo:

Nobody says its justified. I am not happy with the situation either but there are facts out there and the facts are that Turkey put its signature on that defensive pact and not me or you can change it. NATO or Russia are no different but it seems impossible at that state to discuss. I don't have the luxury to talk in your tone so I will report you. @cabatli_53 Master I would want the needed measures to be taken according to your perception.

How fast people forget about NATO and the obligations that come with it.

Right, 2015 they made it even clear that there wont be any support in case the russians attack now u have the same nations which wouldnt support u in case of a russiana ttack AND supports the PKK right inside and outside ur border flying their awacs above turkish territoriy. I dont know but if that is really the case and ur brains really work like that than i cant change there anything. Hopefully they will blast out assad, support a kurdish state in syria( hopefully with mediteran acces) and then let them focus on turkey. "Turkey having olbigations to support NATO " my ***. Retards

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with you?

USA, Russia, Iran, some European & Arab Countries supported PKK...
What about them?

:cuckoo:

Some people only concentrate on the black spot someone showed them while they prefer ignoring or are not even able to see and understand the whole picture. Such people are very easy to manipulate because of their intellectual deficiencies so it’s not worth it to waste your time trying to explain things they can’t even understand.

Unfortunately those same people who know nothing but believe that they know everything are the ones who will lead this country to the bottom not the Bulgarian bastards or the West.

Right, 2015 they made it even clear that there wont be any support in case the russians attack now u have the same nations which wouldnt support u in case of a russiana ttack AND supports the PKK right inside and outside ur border flying their awacs above turkish territoriy. I dont know but if that is really the case and ur brains really work like that than i cant change there anything. Hopefully they will blast out assad, support a kurdish state in syria( hopefully with mediteran acces) and then let them focus on turkey. "Turkey having olbigations to support NATO " my ***. Retards
Calm down why are you acting hysterically? The only reason Russia didnt even try a simple retaliation is the fact that Turkey is in NATO.
I dont need you to change my mind, it works pretty good.

What is the current situation in Syria then?
Russians and SAA are really waiting for US strike?

I think we should wait up. Our primary target isnt assad as u know its the pkk and its backers.
Defeating Assad is part of defeating the PKK. Assad nurtured the pkk in Syria. It was Assad who handed Kurdish areas to the YPG thus allowing them to build a base to attack Turkey from. There is an historic strategic cooperation between the pkk network and the baathists.

Defeating Assad is part of defeating the PKK. Assad nurtured the pkk in Syria. It was Assad who handed Kurdish areas to the YPG thus allowing them to build a base to attack Turkey from. There is an historic strategic cooperation between the pkk network and the baathists.
And I believe this is one of the fundamentals - once people see past the “bad/wrong foreign policy” argument, these are the rotten roots that we discover stretching decades deep.

So why did your beloved leader have a lovely family holiday with a man supporting pkk?

So why did your beloved leader have a lovely family holiday with a man supporting pkk?

Are you trolling? we should not meet with anyone if the criteria to not meet is based on who supports PKK, US, EU, RUS would top the list.

Yes it is now, after the f*ck up of foreign policy Assad now will always support PKK. Him going could mean more cooler heads in the baathist regime take over. I dont know if much will change Arabs have a love of trying to keep Turkey weak.

We watched this movie before.

The question we have to answer today is we will take side with the Great ME project of the us or support the unity of Syria...?
Usa=vaypici in Syria

Back
Top Bottom