What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Mind the language please.

It's good news, and hopefully casualties will be kept to a minimum. But who is going to secure the villages that we liberate from ypg/isis ?

FSA army can't have that many to secure every village, someone has to secure them and establish some kind of patrol duty, and also there further we go inside Syria the harder it will be to maintain a supply line.

After they shelled Aleppo's Sheikh Maqsud with hundreds of hell cannons? No that's not a counter attack.
Sheikh Makhsoud was shelled because they collaborated with Assad in encircling Aleppo.

Rebels reached the Sajour river (20 kms from Turkish border). If they reach the Tishreen dam (another 30 km) then YPG will not have any other choice but to retreat.

Cq-YTcBWEAAxn0d.jpg

You're all in the hype and keep forgetting that they are only few soldiers that have to maintain already a lot of ground. I'm no expert but I know many battles and wars have been lost after fast expansion and a supply chain that could not keep up with it.

You're all in the hype and keep forgetting that they are only few soldiers that have to maintain already a lot of ground. I'm no expert but I know many battles and wars have been lost after fast expansion and a supply chain that could not keep up with it.

if we stay with 450 SF then we can't, but 15000 SF possible.

I see that @Sinan and you like to stick with the 2014 notion by repeating the same cheap story that the gullible majority were told. If you look at recent ops by the ISF you will have a hard time rating them as you just did. I can write a lot to back up what I say but I don't have the time at the moment, wasted effort that would be either way to keep educating those who thrive on emotions, as your previous post.
I swear I was laughing at their response it looks like I touched the nerve ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha the think that make me laugh non stop is that I imagine them in fear they see their soldiers running like the saudis tons in one pick up they even left their tanks their trucks humvees running blindly hitting each other so I'm waiting to see them running on their rattling feet

when that happen please bros Turks don't come to the PDF for few days because you'll
see me here because I'll be waiting on you.
6afa6014-5dea-428e-afdf-4c3accefc5ed.jpg

now please

12238860.gif

Since FSA lack of manpower I think we can team up at least some 30 - 40k volunteered refugees or more out of 3 millions. If not volunteering some payment maybe or exchange of a better life for their families/children in Turkey or camps.

New generation ZMA project aims to reveal 9 prototypes on different configurations. The project contains totally 1800 ZMA production to replace obsolete M-133 and derivatives. Besides, There is a seperate powerpack project to power up new generation ZMA vehicles. The powerpack projects aims to produce national engines generating max. 600kw power to integrate the vehicles up to 40t.
Do you know any new info on the wall he talked about cabatli?

I see that @Sinan and you like to stick with the 2014 notion by repeating the same cheap story that the gullible majority were told. If you look at recent ops by the ISF you will have a hard time rating them as you just did. I can write a lot to back up what I say but I don't have the time at the moment, wasted effort that would be either way to keep educating those who thrive on emotions, as your previous post.
Weak attempt to cover up the fact that Iraqs military lost control of its second largest city and its commanders fled like cowards. Don't compare us with yourselves, never

But who is going to secure the villages that we liberate from ypg/isis ?

FSA army can't have that many to secure every village, someone has to secure them and establish some kind of patrol duty, and also there further we go inside Syria the harder it will be to maintain a supply line.
Assad. We need to (if necessary without making it to the headlines) make Assad send state security personnels into those areas and also send the arabs and turkmens in our country to those areas to populate them.

Only then they would become stable.

I imagine them in fear they see their soldiers running like the saudis tons in one pick up they even left their tanks their trucks humvees running blindly hitting each other so I'm waiting to see them running on their rattling feet

when that happen please bros Turks don't come to the PDF for few days because you'll
see me here because I'll be waiting on you.

You have indeed good imagination. Existing unicorns have a greater possibility than seeing a runner Turkish soldier. Let's make a deal than. Till you see our soldiers run away, leave Turkish section to us. Ok?

like the saudis tons in one pick up they even left their tanks their trucks humvees running blindly hitting each other
When did that happen? Source?

You have indeed good imagination. Existing unicorns have a greater possibility than seeing a runner Turkish soldier. Let's make a deal than. Till you see our soldiers run away, leave Turkish section to us. Ok?
The uniform our Hulusi Akar wears in your avatar is awesome! Where did you find that pic bro?

Weak attempt to cover up the fact that Iraqs military lost control of its second largest city and its commanders fled like cowards. Don't compare us with yourselves, never

Your reply actually says it all, you ignore recent operations by the ISF and head directly back to the 2014 notion which is all you know.

Shortly said, the military is influenced by politics. The collapse was politically motivated, you have not heard testimonies from both previous minister of defense to start with neither read the reports from the official investigation about the collapse.

Tough words from some military enthusiast on a keyboard like so many other forum nationalists who think they're warriors, aside from that you use 'us' way too often to claim sacrifices and achievements of others.

That's the day after coup attempt, he was at TBMM wearing this uniform to hide some traces on his neck. He is the walking charisma.

fft15_mf7347701.Jpeg
He is cool af! He needs to wear the black version of that always, like in your avatar!

Back
Top Bottom