What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I think there are theories why they were able to take villages quick. It could be either:

- Turkey made some deal or collaborated with ISIS before the attack where they won't be touched if they withdraw and only would target the YPG.

- ISIS found another way where they would withdraw and leave the gap for Turkey to push YPG away since ISIS is also at war with YPG.
The first part as clear as the sun.

I guess it is a European thing, a concept of seeing matters of your country as a matter of you yourself along with the rest of the population.

We all say "us" when something relates to our nation. That is what being a nation is all about.

Or else just divide your nation into cities and let all those cities govern themselves.
this is a human nature not europe or arab we all say we when things regards our country or our nation or religion.

I think there are theories why they were able to take villages quick. It could be either:

- Turkey made some deal or collaborated with ISIS before the attack where they won't be touched if they withdraw and only would target the YPG.

- ISIS found another way where they would withdraw and leave the gap for Turkey to push YPG away since ISIS is also at war with YPG.
- Isis is overrated and does not have sufficient manpower in (north) Syria, hence they retreat in the face of ypg and fsa.

- isis does have enough manpower, but prefers not to lose its members over some insignificant towns in north Syria.

- by retreating isis recently left many towns to ypg too, who are more willing to resist the fsa and Turkish army than isis.

Those who have been falsely claiming Turkey ISIS connections are in a frenzy to cover up their lies with their theories. We're not surprised. These hypocritical bastards talk of evidence when their terrorists are implicated but produce no evidence to back up their Machiavellian theories.

Since FSA lack of manpower I think we can team up at least some 30 - 40k volunteered refugees or more out of 3 millions. If not volunteering some payment maybe or exchange of a better life for their families/children in Turkey or camps.

I am expecting this kind of move by the Turkish government. It makes sense. Turkey should employ FSA to secure her borders in exchange for assistance in fighting against the genocidal assad regime. In this way two major objectives will be achieved.

People keep on forgetting that ISIS was shelled for 3 straight days. And you wonder why they left? Shelling, tanks, Special Forces and fresh rebels and in close proximity to the Turkish border? There is no way you can hold that.

People keep on forgetting that ISIS was shelled for 3 straight days. And you wonder why they left? Shelling, tanks, Special Forces and fresh rebels and in close proximity to the Turkish border? There is no way you can hold that.

Actually it was really great operation because of tactics and strategy. i m really happy with it :)

Before you know it @Malik Alashter will blame Turkey for creating isis too :D of course all the mega screw ups of the US and their Iraqi puppet politicians and the subsequent policies after the US invasion have absolutely no fault! 'Hero' US 'couldn't' prevent the fall of big Iraqi cities and they also magically 'couldn't' stop isis freely roaming around in big groups in their shiny toyotas, but of course Turkish intelligence somehow gave isis apparently superior tactics, that's why isis evaded the US all the time :D Had it not been for isis attacking us and US and some western countries playing geopolitics through ypg on our border, thus forcing us to fight isis and ypg too, i'd say we should have been as sincere regarding isis as Syria and Iraq have been towards us with the pkk in the last few decades, nothing more.

Last edited:
Normally i dont like to generalise people, but in this forum i don't see any iraq or iran citizen with high iq level. I don't say that all iran or iraq citizens are below average human intelligence, there are of course some smart iran and iraq citizens in iran and iraq. Just they are hiding very well :)

One ISIS SVBIED has been destroyed before it reach it's FSA targets

More towns Liberated by FSA, from YPG terrorist scum

I am expecting that Turkey to make an official call to non-kurdish elements of SDF to summon and not to act together with ypg/pyd in case ypg/pyd insist not to retreat to east of Euprhates river...

Last edited:

CrBQmFgXYAAOTNv.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom