What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@Khagan1923 wrote
“Again THEY ARE IN RAQQA NOT AYN AL ARAB STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS HERE!!!”

And I want to know, who does he means with THEY? Not crypto. No hiding. No secrets. No intelligence. Calm down, every thing is okay.

Nothing is ok. Scroll up.
Tens of passengers were attacked in German Airport Hannover. No Police no Security. God sake nothing more happened.

Tens of passengers were attacked in German Airport Hannover. No Police no Security. God sake nothing more happened.

Okay, with THEY he means US in Raqqa and not in Ayn al-Arab.

You wrote once you are located in Celle and your driver is an African. Than you must know that you are so weak and that Hannover is protected by the Hells and not the Police . Yezide PKK cumulation there !

No polizei around so must be an attack in co-operation with the german police.

Situation is out of control. Our security personal and police can’t handle it.

I know. Thats your problem. Coward actions. Who protects citizens and law ? Only appear after attack is over, take the "Gaffer" and then close the case . As usual. Why don't you protest ? Its Federal terrain Airport same as Train-station and all foreign borders.
Zuständigkeitsprobleme ?

I know. Thats your problem. Coward actions. Who protects citizens and law ? Only appear after attack is over, take the "Gaffer" and then close the case . As usual. Don't let me explode.

You can help us. Infiltrate Alevite, Kurdish and pkk-lefty Organisations and collect information we need.

Dude if you don't start going hard on them they will even become more aggressive if its not even too late now. That was one of the biggest mistakes your former Governments made. Instead of confronting PKK element in Germany and rotting them out like the disease they are they decided to ignore it in hopes they would somehow vanish, untern den Teppich kehren, but they aren't leaving and every single new kurdish youth gets more radical. Now the pkk is so wide spread in Germany that you either will start the long fight against them or you will let them corrupt your streets even more.

You can help us. Infiltrate Alevite, Kurdish and pkk-lefty Organisations and collect information we need.

Treat them fair and you will get soon a well trained trained, skilled and intelligent official undercover troop
(verdeckte Ermittler) Turks and North Arabs. Thats you need at most and your problem to organize it.
Don't tell me "Landeszuständigkeit" - "Bundeszuständigkeit". You know for sure that most of your senior State/Federal Police take medical reports not to work in critical operations. Youngsters to the front, thats not the solution buddy.

We may have had our first martyrs, R.I.P my brothers, Allah rahmet eylesin.

Yes.RIP. Night Sniper attack. A member posted already in different threat.

Back
Top Bottom