What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I was under the understanding that this forum operates under international designations and rules not by sensitivities.As such,the YPG is a home defence militia,backed by many legal governments to fight the Islamic state.I go by international law.
you are deluded, ypg is as a Terrorist as isis, hamas etc.

I was under the understanding that this forum operates under international designations and rules not by sensitivities.As such,the YPG is a home defence militia,backed by many legal governments to fight the Islamic state.I go by international law.
You are nothing but a smart arse. Seriously, just get lost! This place will do fine without your "understanding" of matters.

It's a fact widely accepted by independent experts that the YPG is simply the Syrian wing of the PKK, which is an internationally recognised terrorist organisation. If you want to delude yourself and believe US propaganda that the YPG has no connection to the PKK, you can go do that elsewhere. If you support the YPG here you're supporting an internationally recognised terrorist organisation and you will be banned.

150 new Pan-Kurdist neo-nazi scum have been trained in YPG/PKK Terror Organisation ranks, in Northern Syria.

wft8atn5.jpg

aczu3wc5.jpg

Last edited:
the government chosen by the people with their own hand helped this ypg, now not much we can do.

thank your başkan. Today he will bark again on TV and people will make superpower videos.

usaf shot down a syrian jet. These idiots are blocking our way in manbitch

yep, if russia doesnt hit back they will be seen as people who dont protect their allies so im really interested in russias response

that is a whole different topic. The clashes right now are very different because it is a direct firefight between saa and pkk and usaf and syaf.

Fucking Americans.

Time for Idlib and ES forces to attack Afrin YPG. I dont know how much more the Russians are willing to bend and allow the Americans to kill SAA.

They will do nothing. The are not able to do something. Russians are well calculating people. They would not start a war that they can not win and of course not for Assad as a reason.

nah, nah. There is always the PMU and turkish wildcard. I also really want to see what turkish gov does onc eisis is destroyed .if they will still let america arm up the pkk or if they man up and go after the pkk.

Back
Top Bottom