What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@The Eagle

This post cheers IS terrorists

If you're really against terrorism at least be honest. Call it Daesh not IS.

Read again above what I said.
- TOASTED. Wich was meant as cheers for rats to hell.

- How did you conclude that I cheered Daesh?

- Why are you worried about terrorist being killed by terrorist?

I am not aware of the YPG being designated as a terrorist organisation by international institutions.

We don't care how ypg is designated by international institutions but You are aware about terrorist organization comprehension of Turkish Republic but supporting a terrorist organization called YPG in Turkey section is just compatible with your interests. If it is against our own, you should just respect instead of proceeding such behaviours. Otherwise, you will be punished to support a terrorist organization.

Last edited:
If you're really against terrorism at least be honest. Call it Daesh not IS.

Read again above what I said.
- TOASTED. Wich was meant as cheers for rats to hell.

- How did you conclude that I cheered Daesh?

- Why are you worried about terrorist being killed by terrorist?
People smarter than us have said it already "Someones terrorist is someones freedom fighter" thats how the things work. They dont want anything good for Turkey. In this case they are terrorists for us but freedom fighters for them so let them burn in hell..... the terrorists and the ones supporting them.

@The Eagle

This post cheers IS terrorists

Such groups are terrorists organizations and are enemy of Turkiye however, I don't see praising any terrorist here. Or you may explain in detail for understanding however, IMO, it is only a news where evil got hit and if it is by another evil, let's just say then like it is helping. Though, no soft corner for terrorist at all.

Also, I will advise if you may like to search about these organizations and their affiliated bodies, you will have a clear idea that they are against a state hence, called terrorists.

People smarter than us have said it already "Someones terrorist is someones freedom fighter" thats how the things work. They dont want anything good for Turkey. In this case they are terrorists for us but freedom fighters for them so let them burn in hell..... the terrorists and the ones supporting them.

Im almost a year active in this forum. I don't know him, might saw him before but then at least I don't remember him. He just suddenly appeared from nowhere claiming things about me.

Im almost a year active in this forum. I don't know him, might saw him before but then at least I don't remember him. He just suddenly appeared from nowhere claiming things about me.
He is known for this type of bullshit. The most annoying thing is when they try to convince you that organization A is not a terrorist organization but at the same time you all know it is and when you say it they are starting to make the things worse and are turning the conversation into lies about Turkey sending weapons to ISIS, buying oil from ISIS etc etc. At the same time they are turning blind eye for the terrorist acts conducted by PKK and its wings. Trying to prove that PKK-KCK-YPG-DHKP-C are different things. They are the worst of hypocrites. They dont know what is it to watch everyday on the news that there are martyred or wounded soldiers from your army and thats why they are talking like this. Like I said let them burn in hell. Today its on our soil but tomorrow maybe it will be in Romania.....who knows.

Such groups are terrorists organizations and are enemy of Turkiye however, I don't see praising any terrorist here. Or you may explain in detail for understanding however, IMO, it is only a news where evil got hit and if it is by another evil, let's just say then like it is helping. Though, no soft corner for terrorist at all.

Also, I will advise if you may like to search about these organizations and their affiliated bodies, you will have a clear idea that they are against a state hence, called terrorists.

I was under the understanding that this forum operates under international designations and rules not by sensitivities.As such,the YPG is a home defence militia,backed by many legal governments to fight the Islamic state.I go by international law.

I was under the understanding that this forum operates under international designations and rules not by sensitivities.As such,the YPG is a home defence militia,backed by many legal governments to fight the Islamic state.I go by international law.

Well you tagged a moderator, claiming me for supporting Daesh. If so don't be sensitive :D

True that this is an international forum hence, represents people from around the world yet making sure to take care of everyone's rightful reservations as well as nation's soveriegnity. YPG against IS or IS against YPG, is the same thing as both are terrorist organizations. Nation covertly utilized IS for own gains as well, in other parts but the same does not declared the same nation's backed though, it is merely matter of time. YPG etc are declared terrorists by Turkiye and are not proven innocent. As I said, kindly search and read about the same and try to understand. Hopefully, further explanation wouldn't be needed.

Regards,

YPG terrorist scum Cemil Mazlum is dead.

abd-li-komutanla-poz-veren-ypg-li-terorist-olduruldu-1497647217.jpg

http://www.turkiyegazetesi.com.tr/dunya/482234.aspx

Who is Sonay Engin code name "ROZA"? In 2009 she is leaving Turkey. After that she joins YPG receive sniper training most likely by the one of the governments you were telling us about and then started to fight ISIS. She cross the border with Turkey trough Ayn Al Arab and enters the city of Sur. She is active there for 3 months killing and wounding unknown numbers of men serving in the turkish security forces. After operation conducted by the turkish special forces she was killed. This is one of the little examples of YPG terrorists conducting actions against the national security of the Republic of Turkey. So I am asking you: Is this a terrorist or not? I want you to answer me like a man. Dont hide behind the "international law" and the "legal governments" that supports her and dont show the normal hypocrisy for people like you. I want your honest opinion and I want the mods to see it. I want the people to see where is the border for the freedom of speech. Tell it. Dont be afraid. Tell us who you are supporting.
By the way what sensitivities you are talking about? How are you not ashamed?
ugu2-772868.jpg

Are those sensitivities!??!! They were people just like you and me with family, wives and children. Shame on you! I hope you behave yourself before you start to see similar pictures with the names like Constantin and the romanian flag behind because the one that are going to chill will be me. Just keep that in mind. If you want us to respect you first learn to respect us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom