What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Manipulation there is none any from Ru...
We watched a theater last night.
The progressing of splitting SYR btw Ru and Us..

When seem the pictures probably Turkish Policy makers said blah blah blah...now you will see more armed Ru and Us on Sry.

Yes I think so...even Syria's causolity was low. I think US and Russia agree together that Assad needed a leson and make this show after Assad's last horor.

Russia says 6 Mig-23, supply warehouse, training center, canteen were destroyed after tha tomahawk attack. KIA unkown.

After seen the pictures of the air base , everybody stepping back..Empty air base.

After seen the pictures of the air base , everybody stepping back..Empty air base.

This not a strike but a warning. Everybody nows what the americans are capable with ther weapons.

Economicly speaking material damage caused by this attack is too costly for Syria. From now on everybody will be more hesitant to play dirty on the field.

What i most interested is of course what Turkey benefit from this. SDF/YPG looked like allies of SAA but i didnt see them condemming this attack. They are given the message of if need be they will side with US. Fingers crossed, hoping Esad would throw them to our lap and then :butcher:.

Honestly, looking at the footage of the airbase and considering how many missiles they launched this looks not very successfull or it was never meant to be successfull.

Honestly, looking at the footage of the airbase and considering how many missiles they launched this looks not very successfull or it was never meant to be successfull.

Nobody says that there were no other classified targets (Top secret) - Bunkers, high-ranking Alawite officers etc... A sweet message -. ;)

And anyway, this is absolutely nothing. It was just a tiny warm-up to see the reactions.

They (US) launched more than 3,000 Tomahawks in just 1 month on Iraq in 2003.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom