What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Well if North is not being attacked... next will be Afrin

But why Turkey shoud attack the oblivious ? YPG had almost 900 km with Turkey, we should pick anyhere.
We don't have to play YPG,Putin, Assad game....attacking the North-east of Syira (which has oil) would be smart move.
Either we can trade with Manbji (and the YPG would be enraged to see Manbji which they give to Assad to be given to Turkey and they would make impossible no other deal between them) or we should keep this new territory with oil and justify it by saiying the oil revenu would be used to Syrian refugee in Turkey.

But why Turkey shoud attack the oblivious ? YPG had almost 900 km with Turkey, we should pick anyhere.
We don't have to play YPG,Putin, Assad game....attacking the North-east of Syira (which has oil) would be smart move.
Either we can trade with Manbji (and the YPG would be enraged to see Manbji which they give to Assad to be given to Turkey and they would make impossible no other deal between them) or we should keep this new territory with oil and justify it by saiying the oil revenu would be used to Syrian refugee in Turkey.

Let's be clear here. ERDOGAN HAS NO POWER. NONE!! Neither with Russia neither with the US. Erdogan will be allowed to play where those 2 want. Period.
If you want a FSA taking the North, whoever the enemy, Turkey has to let them down, no more support, no more TSK.

Turkey is taken by Both superpower and she has no word to say. But if they let them down both, then that's another Q, but today, she can't. She needs them.

Let's be clear here. ERDOGAN HAS NO POWER. NONE!! Neither with Russia neither with the US. Erdogan will be allowed to play where those 2 want. Period.
If you want a FSA taking the North, whoever the enemy, Turkey has to let them down, no more support, no more TSK.

Turkey is taken by Both superpower and she has no word to say. But if they let them down both, then that's another Q, but today, she can't. She needs them.

Let's be clear, nobody wanted Turkey in Syria, neither RUssia or US, and yet Turkey is there.
Turkey has already attacked YPG, what should change if Turkey choose to attack YPG not in the North west but to the North East. Nothing.

I don't say Turkey should attack Russia or US's troop, but the North East, where you can find only YPG.

Let's be clear, nobody wanted Turkey in Syria, neither RUssia or US, and yet Turkey is there.
Turkey has already attacked YPG, what should change if Turkey choose to attack YPG not in the North west but to the North East. Nothing.

I don't say Turkey should attack Russia or US's troop, but the North East, where you can find only YPG.

Turkey has only few TSK soldiers... and give support as IFV, ammo, rifles... . But in General, The army made of FSA look alike fighters in N syria, is unskilled. They are too weak to advance fast enough against enemy tactics ( like what happened in Manbij, with YPG handing over the West to ASSad). That army are not made of 100% well trained fighters, like the Turkish Army. Her future is not well...

What do you guys say to the PUK occupying Oil fields in northern Iraq and thus cutting oil supply to Turkey?

What do you guys say to the PUK occupying Oil fields in northern Iraq and thus cutting oil supply to Turkey?

Peshmerga has been moving troops, theyre in a standoff right?

Btw: first post in a long time :D

Peshmerga has been moving troops, theyre in a standoff right?

Btw: first post in a long time :D

I just know that PUK Peshmerga (they all call their forces Peshmerga, confusing) is currently occupying it.

Welcome back.

I think the recent moves by YPG (giving up huge pieces of land to SAA just to protect themselves from Turkish attacks, and sending 500 soldiers to YPG-KRG border) speaks volumes about Turkey's power. If you really want to argue that Erdogan, as Turkey's President has no power then I have no comments.

I just know that PUK Peshmerga (they all call their forces Peshmerga, confusing) is currently occupying it.

Welcome back.
Ah ofcourse, I mean Barzani forces.

I think the recent moves by YPG (giving up huge pieces of land to SAA just to protect themselves from Turkish attacks, and sending 500 soldiers to YPG-KRG border) speaks volumes about Turkey's power. If you really want to argue that Erdogan, as Turkey's President has no power then I have no comments.
This is called inferiority complex

They cant pay basic salaries of their people, time will come and it will bite them in the ***. "Bugün yediğin hurmalar gelir götünü tırmalar."

Back
Top Bottom