What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

did you loose those villages you took from Kurds two days ago

did you loose those villages you took from Kurds two days ago
Mate, look at the situation this way;

Al-Bab operation finished and FSA groups are moving towards east and positioning themselves. Some of these groups acts with initiative, seizes villages or getting into fire fight with YPG.

Turkish army still didn't deployed on the front and the operation to liberate Mambij didn't started yet.

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5731.jpg

IMG_5730.jpg

Looks like things are heating up as expected, once ISIS was gone a lot of people expected them to start civil war. Hopefully PKK is fully eliminated but the hardcore Barzani supporters don't like Turkey either. Check out their twitter accounts.

Video confirmation of clashes:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ESqZSHBqkO4

I personally have no problem with the YPG giving away their areas to SAA. Next attack should be from the north or attack YPG in Afrin. #MakeSyriaGreatAgain

YPG really pooped their pants it seems.

We cant attack from north Us special forces are there. What are we gonna do ? I think they will cave in Russia again !

right now saa takes over whole manbitch. im not sure if its good or bad tho :D

i think it looks more like a us move. They might pressured the PKK to give west of manbij to SAA so they can be stationed in the north with their limited numbers and block an liberattion attempt to manbij from the north interesting :D. I think US played here russia and not the other way

We cant attack from north Us special forces are there
There are only about 30-50 SoF there right?

Can't our forces just ignore them? They cannot cover 20-30 km with 50 people physically.

right now saa takes over whole manbitch. im not sure if its good or bad tho :D
It is good. We can focus on Afrin and Kobane now.

Those territories were going to be handed over to the Syrian government anyway.

Afrin must be taken, YPG forces there destroyed.

They might even hand that over to Assad though once we attack.

Back
Top Bottom