What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

IMG_2608.JPG

I hope they clean the town really well, ISIS is known for hiding like cockroaches in tunnels and assaulting from behind front lines..

In an article by Dailybeast one of FSA commanders (Turkmen) said that ISIS used pre-war water tunnels dug by Syrian government to bring in water from Euphrates river and that it connected Qabasin-Bzaah-Bab. He said they managed to gain intel and blocked them.

I doubt about turkey will attack minbij...but i hope that to sow all the world nothing will happen if turkey is against
SDF and US are playing a danger game in north of syria
Our problem isnt with Trump or Obama is with f*cking Pentagon

l thought US was going to stop supporting the YPG?

Military equipment being delivered to #SDF right after Gen. Votel visit to #Kobane today
C5dgiroWAAAJiDT.jpg

Not surprised one bit. We've seen this same scenario way back in the days with Al-Qaeda and Taliban, soon the dog will bite the hand he's fed from. Work with the US, you're a "good" terrorists, work against them you're a "bad" terrorist.

Whatever, I hope our next move is to focus on YPG/PKK. They are a much bigger threat and we need to cleanse those areas before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom