What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Finally. I hope that the Turkish led operations end now.

El bab captured.

Bzaa and Qabashin captured...

4622234.jpg

Finally. I hope that the Turkish led operations end now.
First Tsk are just assistant and give air support.So dont worry about soldiers.Fsa fights for you.
Do you know guys if ypg took raqqa ..they can now create their own country...raqqa contain oil ..minbig ,efrin are nothing.So the operation should continue to capture minbij and raqqa(very difficult)
I am with you that TSK should not involve in the operation with big number of troops but at least artillery and air support

Should Euphrates Shield connect the Northern FSA province to Idlib? Would Russia and the US allow it?

View attachment 379340
I think we can advance both ways in the same time, no?

And in fact, Americans "made an agreement" with us that YPG would retreat to the east of the river.

It was one of the conditions.

If we can get Americans to do as promised, we can just fill-up Mambij and just be busy with Afrin.

Qabasin and Bz'aa under full ES control.
upload_2017-2-23_19-12-7.png

Why would our operation end? We have just started. We purposely didn't advance quickly in al-Bab. I really have hard time on how ignorant people get in here.

We have good reasons to keep a calm but steady operation.

Next stop is ar-Raqqah, and possibly Manbij may be one of the targets on the way.

Haydi Allah, Haktir Allah!

I guess, you're implying that Münbic should be liberated without our boys to avoid human losses, right?

The way the Americans do it. Coordination, training, calling in airstrikes.

First Tsk are just assistant and give air support.So dont worry about soldiers.Fsa fights for you.
Do you know guys if ypg took raqqa ..they can now create their own country...raqqa contain oil ..minbig ,efrin are nothing.So the operation should continue to capture minbij and raqqa(very difficult)
I am with you that TSK should not involve in the operation with big number of troops but at least artillery and air support

No, in Al-Bab Turkish soldiers led attacks and had heavy casualities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom