What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Taking over El-Bab is some great news but is a small step towards our final goal- to crush the terrorists on our Southern borders. Yet we shouldn't fly too high and should rather try to act smart and pragmatic. Right now we must do everything to heavily fortify our positions and prepare for further and bigger advancements in Northern Syria. Let's hope we learned from the battles around El-Bab as our commanders made some stupid mistakes there. A lot of the casualties we suffered could have been avoided.

Still I am happy we finaly took over the city. :victory:

C5YxEreXEAApoZl.jpg

Us special forces and frech advisors in membiç. How are we gonna enter the city with their presence ? i hope we got a plan. Biden promised us that they will retreat

PKK propaganda is that Daesh handed over Al-Bab to Euphrates Shield, its their same tactic of discrediting the operation. With Al-Bab capture we ended their canton connection game, with Manbij we will send them back across the Euphrates river. By moving towards Raqqa we will split them in three. If needed we can steam roll them and leave them to a few cities, look at a map of northern syria most of it is villages.

7986de04af5ffaf4bc11fa408d5c5042.png

My guess is a strong no. Idleb is too deep in Syrian territory.
Not directly Idlib but a connection to FSA controlled areas south of Afrin, that would allow fighters to move back and forth. Only downside is that there are Al-Qaeda terrorists operating there. Eventually they will need to be removed as well.

Guys Al-BAB was a great Trap for Turkish army thats why this operation took long time but allhamdulillah our army realize the traps and overcome.

If Turkish army would have entered el bab directly we would be lost many soldiers because of Underground tunnels, IEDs, bomb cars, civilian live bombs, atgms etc. but we Shoot them at a distance with artilarry and air forces along 3 months and they lost all their power then they had to be retreat.

Btw we lost less soldiers but they lost hundreds of their members.

Other side after military coup, our military Strengthened in closs time also adapted itself according to regular and irregular warfare.

Turkish army had learned how to fight in urban war, modernized itself according to latest Threats to the day, example MBTs and APCs modernized against ATGM threats, also it started use unmanned ground and aerial vehicle so on.

All these things happenned in so close time, now Turkish army more ready to for future operations.

As Prs. Erdogan said they gonna capture Menbij, then we will focus on Raqqa for our national interests.

Well done TAF

Last edited:
Car bomb atack happenned in Susiyah village, actually it is very far from city center of Albab, that is mean DEASH members still everywhere in the area as civilian and when they have a chance they atack.

I m waiting bomb atacks in al-bab, our forces has to be check everywhere as soon as possible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom