What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

What I don't understand is if we are not going to take albab why keep shelling it and giving martyrs instead of retreating completely? Why are we trying to make life easy for Assad at the cost of our soldier's lives?

Here is an idea (actually 2 ideas):
1- Erdogan is refraining from taking Al-Bab until we are close to referendum. He wants to take it close to the referendum to gain votes.

2- Erdogan is refraining from risky moves (such as giving martyrs) until the referendum has passed.

C3bKvn9W8AAcNq6.jpg

C3bKvnuWEAAPUV7.jpg:large

C3bKvoJWMAAOsi0.jpg:large

C3bKzHrWcAEL2Oh.jpg:large

IAG_Guardian_armored_personnel_carrier_main.jpg

http://www.interarmored.com/en/vehi...l-armored-vehicles?listing=370718887171137768

C3bV0l5XUAI6ke6.jpg

WTF is going on? Anyone can confirm this? How much is Turkey and Pakistan is involved in this?

l think we will take El-Bab and stop there, Assad is just pushing towards Bab city to make sure we don't go any deeper.

I appreciate your strategic thinking. You're absolutely right. We don't have to go deeper inside. There is no strategic goal for us to achieve. Besides, I don't really see why it should be bad for us if Assad cuts the supply routs of Isis in the south. This will immediately and positively effect our ongoing operation in North Syria. In fact, Russia and Iran through Assad are giving us the sign to deal with PKK. That's the message I can read here.

I appreciate your strategic thinking. You're absolutely right. We don't have to go deeper inside. There is no strategic goal for us to achieve. Besides, I don't really see why it should be bad for us if Assad cuts the supply routs of Isis in the south. This will immediately and positively effect our ongoing operation in North Syria. In fact, Russia and Iran through Assad are giving us the sign to deal with PKK. That's the message I can read here.
what did you mean by that ? Work with Pkk somehow ? or move towards them and expell them from west of euphrates river?

Pretty easy targets but I doubt that YPG would share them with PKK.
We know that pkk attacked tsk with "havan topu". They were not supposed to have them either. We were giving those to them and training them ourselves to use them in KRG and there are videos of it, and now there are videos of pkk scums using them against our bases in Turkey.

@KediKesenFare sorry bro somethimes i get confused :) you are right hopefully we got al bab and move east. By the way if you take a look at the map Saa opened a new front against Isis at the east. Looks like we are cooperating with Esad under the table.

Back
Top Bottom