What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Saudi Arabia to set safe zones up in Syria, in where? I think next to Jordan borders, but that place is already under FSA control.

Yeah, Trump will establish a safe zone for Kurds like how Bush did for Kurds in lraq.

Some Turkish members really thought that this guy would be any better but mark my words he will be worse than Obama.

Yeah, Trump will establish a safe zone for Kurds like how Bush did for Kurds in lraq.

Some Turkish members really thought that this guy would be any better but mark my words he will be worse than Obama.
The Turks should be happy.

Barzani's "Rojava Peshmerga" will eventually take over Syrian Kurdistan, which is good for Turkey.

Safe zone means for populated areas not Jordan border desert.
Some Where like Idleb or north of Syria

There cannot be any "safe zone" in Idlib, while there are Al-Qaeda vs FSA full blown war lol. And northern Syria is controlled by PKK and Turkey. I don't think that Trump will stop supporting PKK anytime soon. It's like US policy.

Safe zone means for populated areas not Jordan border desert.
Some Where like Idleb or north of Syria
Actually, Trump's idea of a Syrian "safe zone" is a Barzani-controlled / Peshmerga-controlled Syrian Kurdistan.

It'll please the Gulf Arabs because they view the Kurds as a good counterweight against Iran, and it'll also alleviate Turkey's concerns of having a PKK-ruled Kurdish entity along its southern borders.

Washington has already invited the Syrian Kurdish Nation Council to discuss peaceful means to replace the YPG units with Barzani-backed Rojava Peshmerga forces in Syrian Kurdistan.

It seems that Russia has made a deal with Turkey to let the Syrian army capture al-Bab.

Actually, Trump's idea of a Syrian "safe zone" is a Barzani-controlled / Peshmerga-controlled Syrian Kurdistan.

It'll please the Gulf Arabs because they view the Kurds as a good counterweight against Iran, and it'll also alleviate Turkey's concerns of having a PKK-ruled Kurdish entity along its southern borders.

Washington has already invited the Syrian Kurdish Nation Council to discuss peaceful means to replace the YPG units with Barzani-backed Rojava Peshmerga forces in Syrian Kurdistan.

It seems that Russia has made a deal with Turkey to let the Syrian army capture al-Bab.
what makes you say that ? we are moving towards al bab

The Turks should be happy.

Barzani's "Rojava Peshmerga" will eventually take over Syrian Kurdistan, which is good for Turkey.

That's the plan, but unlikely to succeed. Barzanis merga are weak, unable to expel them from Sinjar, let alone Syria. YPG should take over from merga instead.

They can talk about taking over Syrian Kurdish areas but trust me in the end Assad won't allow that lol, and if they try to fight against Assad then Russia comes in again.

Assad has no word over Syria. Trump's and Putin's policies will draw the fate of Syria. If our monkey is smart enough, he better try to change US policy on PKK terrorists before it's too late.

Assad has no word over Syria. Trump's and Putin's policies will draw the fate of Syria. If our monkey is smart enough, he better try to change US policy on PKK terrorists before it's too late.

Yes and start cleaning them off our borders as well for good measure.

What is going on in north syria ?!
Asaad regime become close to Al bab..The are trying to foil Eupherates shield..who TSK are waiting ?

Back
Top Bottom