What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I guess you dont want to see it or still have false hope.
There is so much we did wrong and so much we have to do right but what good is it when get all hyped up when nothing will ever come out of it?
Remember,Manbij should have been left by the YPG(the US,Kerry came and promissed it) and we should take over,what happened?
Nada,nothing.
Same will happen now,the YPG gets autonomy,the SAA with the help of Iranian militias and Russian air support will clean the rest.
The little what we have will be a small bargaining chip for Erdogan to make it look like he achieved something,thats it,dont expect anything more.
Kafayi yormaya degmez.
And we will still have the burden of the 3 million refugees.

You think in the end assad will accept the autonomy deal ? Iran also refuse autonomy deal despite the fact that they are seeing Pyd.

You think in the end assad will accept the autonomy deal ? Iran also refuse autonomy deal despite the fact that they are seeing Pyd.
They are playing us,we just dont see it yet.
The YPG has the backing of the US(CIA or Pentagon or both,they used to work seperately),Incirlik will be left and one or two new ones will be opened(if not done already) on YPG territory.
Putin knows this and so do Iran and Assad,they dont mind a bufferzone with Turkiye.
Assad rules whats left,the YPG has a country or whatever they call it,Iran gets its pipeline to the Mediterranean,Russia has its Bases and finally the US gets bases close to Iran and Israel.
They will all be ''buddies'' via via somehow and.........
We will be sidelined.

They are playing us,we just dont see it yet.
The YPG has the backing of the US(CIA or Pentagon or both,they used to work seperately),Incirlik will be left and one or two new ones will be opened(if not done already) on YPG territory.
Putin knows this and so do Iran and Assad,they dont mind a bufferzone with Turkiye.
Assad rules whats left,the YPG has a country whatever they call it,Iran gets its pipeline to the Mediterranean,Russia has its Bases and finally the US gets bases close to Iran and Israel.
They will all be ''buddies'' via via somehow and.........
We will be sidelined.

Well if what you say is true then how the fack that Turkish goverment support such endaevours ? i mean i know Erdoğan is a puppet sure but this ? I dont know my blood just boiled when i read your reply we must , we must stop this ! i dont care how many soldiers die but we must stop this !

Well if what you say is true then how the fack that Turkish goverment support such endaevours ? i mean i know Erdoğan is a puppet sure but this ? I dont know my blood just boiled when i read your reply we must , we must stop this ! i dont care how many soldiers die but we must stop this !
And how are we going to stop this?
With which balls?
Its to late.
Btw,you think that if i know this,our government doesnt?
Like i said,its no use to get angry or whatever,just go with the flow and hope that by some miracle,we will get out of this in one piece.

And how are we going to stop this?
With which balls?
Its to late.
Btw,you think that if i know this,our government doesnt?
Like i said,its no use to get angry or whatever,just go with the flow and hope that by some miracle,we will get out of this in one piece.

How can you even say this ? all we need is one victory thats it ! i dont think it is to late we just need to commit to this cause let turkish people whats at stake they will fully support this operation. we need to bring 50k troops and if we got kobane and tel abyad this autonomy thing will be over trust me and those towns are not that big of a deal. Also Cyprus was late to.

How can you even say this ? all we need is one victory thats it ! i dont think it is to late we just need to commit to this cause let turkish people whats at stake they will fully support this operation. we need to bring 50k troops and if we got kobane and tel abyad this autonomy thing will be over trust me and those towns are not that big of a deal. Also Cyprus was late to.
Since when was there no action in al-Bab(december)?
You still expect something to happen?
Nothing is to late if you say so but who is going to do it?
Did you hear/read of any reinforcements heading towards Syria?
Realist olmaya calisalim,birsey olacak olsaydi,coktan olmustu.
Im of to sleep,take care.

He is right. We must pray to heavens we get out of this hell without any problems.

Biz bu hallere nasıl düştük ! Yazıklar olsun.

"Türkler acayip bir millet oldu. Kendisine yapılan fenalıkları unutuyor. Kendisinden başka kimseye düşmanlık gütmüyor. Evet, Türkler kendilerine düşman bir millet oldular. Kendilerini yok edecek ne varsa ona sarılıyor, kendisini yükseltecek ne varsa onu tepiyor."

Iraq , Syria looks like Turkey is next then !

I hate to be a bed-wetter ...But, if we carry on the way we are now, it wouldn't be a surprise if we do.

@Attila the Hun @T-123456 Thanks a lot guys i cant sleep now. ( Not that it is your fault ).
We need Atatürk more than ever !
9528e07ca5.png

How much more from this shit? Dont they care the reputation of the turkish armed forces? They continue with the dumb strategy that dont work. Shot with ATGM to no more than 450 meters!??!?! They must be ashamed!
I think TSK is preserving its reputation really well. When I look at them I see that they understand this is real life and not a video game. I see that they don't risk the lives of their soldiers by rushing just because some people on the internet are impatient.
You need to understand that at this point Al-Bab is the third most important city for ISIS and they are sending their best to the city. Taking it before the US-YPG take Raqqa, or Iraqi Army - US take Mosul will be a large success.

al-Bab is rougly the size of a medium sized İlçe. There is no comparison between it and Mosul or Raqqa.

ISIS indeed values it and defends it viciously, but there is no denying that a lot of mistakes has been made. There is a major incompetency going on there.

al-Bab is rougly the size of a medium sized İlçe. There is no comparison between it and Mosul or Raqqa.

ISIS indeed values it and defends it viciously, but there is no denying that a lot of mistakes has been made. There is a major incompetency going on there.
Physical size of the city doesn't matter. It's the number and quality of personnel there.

Physical size of the city doesn't matter. It's the number and quality of personnel there.

Yes it does, larger cities have more buildings, streets and city blocks that need to be cleared. Larger cities means that more soldiers are needed and if there are too few soldiers that means the soldiers are more volnerable because they are spread thin throughout the city.

Larger cities also have more fortified defenses. Aleppo is an enormous city, it was very difficult to take because of the 1070 projects, artillery college, Air Force academy and sheer size. Larger cities are usually able to get more reinforcements and supplies because of the network of roads in the city and leading out of the city.

Yes it does, larger cities have more buildings, streets and city blocks that need to be cleared. Larger cities means that more soldiers are needed and if there are too few soldiers that means the soldiers are more volnerable because they are spread thin throughout the city.

Larger cities also have more fortified defenses. Aleppo is an enormous city, it was very difficult to take because of the 1070 projects, artillery college, Air Force academy and sheer size. Larger cities are usually able to get more reinforcements and supplies because of the network of roads in the city and leading out of the city.

Don't forget infrastructure and how it can be altered... Tunnel warfare etc. Even in Turkey there have been instances of weapons/terrorists being found fleeing in to sewers.

-
Anyways, I don't understand why we don't have those mars-v (or other recon) vehicles operating with our armor to help detect atgm teams.

Back
Top Bottom