What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

region-wide secularization

Will fail in Turkey and Iran.

This status quo shows :

Turkey should build secure walls around his boarders. Keep silent.
Stop provocations in the Aegean and Mediterranean.
Concentrate on economic development, interior security and his peoples wealth.

Turkey lost complete Honour at Al-Bab Hospital Hill.

I didn't say that,

I said:

YBS that is, good to counter Barzanistan, erdogan is mad about it but that's the point.
Sorry just edit it I quoted what you quote in last post but some how came the other part

Dude. The context is exact what Turkey needs.
It is a fake but your country negotiates about similar .
Orthographic mistake under 4 "autorised" o_O
Most skiled can make a document and Arab ID within 1 hour.
There are no xif to analyse. It was uploaded and copy pasted.

Your Gov. won't pay reparations but pay for a so called safe zone.
Isn't it about time you stopped pretending being a non-Turk, Hursit? As entertaining as you might be, be yourself, your real self, not the one with the multiple personality disorder :)

Isn't it about time you stopped pretending being a non-Turk, Hursit? As entertaining as you might be, be yourself, your real self, not the one with the multiple personality disorder :)
Then he get banned if he uncover his khorsheed identity.

what you wrote also makes sense.

However, i don't agree with Turkey being fine with Barzani taking over north Syria. Publicly it may seem so, but any politician and advisor knows Barzani is not eternal, and so there will be risks of KRG potentially turning unfriendly one day after Barzani's gone, otherwise i'd agree it wouldn't be a bad idea of the somewhat controllable peshmerga taking over pkk (though in the end they both seem quite sympathetic to each other, so what really will differ?) in Syria. i think Erdogan too would not like the KRG go out of control through grabbing more land, especially if they can get a sea port in order to bypass us for their oil transit. It is like choosing between the small and big devil.
Even after Barzani's gone, the KRG will remain a friend of Turkey, in my opinion. It's too late to reverse that kind of relationship. The KRG, unlike Rojava, is capitalist and market-oriented, therefore the Iraqi Kurds will continue to strive for good economic and, by extension, political ties with Turkey. That's what Erdogan hopes to achieve in Rojava as well, which is why he wants Barzani's tribe/clan to become influential in Syrian Kurdistan.

As for reaching the Mediterranean, that'll never happen. I think there's a consensus among the Turkish and Iraqi Kurdish officials that a future Kurdish state dominated by the Barzani clan will stretch from the Iranian border to the Euphrates river near Jarabulus.

As for the YPG, they don't want Hatay either. Their only objective is to reach Afrin canton. If that doesn't happen, then I think we might see a population exchange one day, whereby the Kurds of Afrin will go to Raqqa and Deir Ez-Zor and the Arabs will go to Afrin.

Then he get banned if he uncover his khorsheed identity.
Be careful with what you wish. Next time, after getting banned, he can come back as an 'Iraqi army officer who had ties with the Turkish army' and pretend that he has sensitive information :D this guy is full with fantasies.

in order to be like Iran, you must have reliable and dedicated proxies
Most of what you call proxies are actually defending for their life their families while turkey suudi qatary and the others trying to pose and help terrorists to rule or destroy these states from Iraq, Syria and yemnn plus Lebanon!!! Iranian know very well if these factions win the next step will them or another Qadessyea something make them help the states under attack with every things possible.

Will fail in Turkey and Iran.

This status quo shows :

Turkey should build secure walls around his boarders. Keep silent.
Stop provocations in the Aegean and Mediterranean.
Concentrate on economic development, interior security and his peoples wealth.

Turkey lost complete Honour at Al-Bab Hospital Hill.
It doesn't have to fail. I'm a firm believer that we'll one day see a strong Turko-Persian union in the region, which could (and should) include the Kurds as well.

The alternative is more instability, if you think about it. I mean, if the regional powers in the Middle East fail to cooperate and fight against extremism, then extremism will end up destroying the entire region.

Salafi-jihadism thrived in the Middle East as a result of meaningless rivalries between the regional powers. If they can't see this by now, then I'm afraid we're all doomed.

Most of what you call proxies are actually defending for their life their families while turkey suudi qatary and the others trying to pose and help terrorists to rule or destroy these states from Iraq, Syria and yemnn plus Lebanon!!! Iranian know very well if these factions win the next step will them or another Qadessyea something make them help the states under attack with every things possible.
I'm not trying to smear them by referring to them as proxies, by the way. I understand that they have legitimate grievances. l also understand that they're largely autonomous. In fact, all these groups enjoy great degrees of autonomy. Overall, however, Iran seems to have the best military doctrine in the region. It relies less on its own soldiers and more on its proxies/allies/partners. What makes Iran's strategy unique, and what prevents other countries from successfully copying Iran's doctrine, is that it's very hard to have formidable proxies. And this goes back to what you're saying. These proxy groups must believe in what they're fighting for. Most proxies in Syria don't know what they're fighting for anymore, which is why they've become very ineffective. But that doesn't apply to all of them.

The Uighurs, for example, are very effective proxies in Syria, and yet they're not indigenous to that country. Therefore, the effectiveness of a militant group doesn't always depend on whether or not that group is fighting to defend its homeland.

Wise sentence :

German Security Depends On Security Of Hindu Kush Mountains: Ex-German DM

Turkey's security depends on .......................................?

Btw famous George Michael died today

Things would probably have been different if Turkish army went in force and alone to take Al-Bab. Still,ISIS's resistance would have been heavy and their fanatical members ready for evrything,but territories wouldn't be captured,lost,re-captured etc. Problem is that there aren't enough troops to hold the captured territories. I might be wrong.
I agree.

Once he created an account with Israeli flags and wrote texts in hebrew,but the said texts were containing latin letters. [Google translate fails]:P
@xenon54 Remember ?

Still a funny person.
This guy is crazy, be grateful that you dont understand Turkish.

I saw a video of two Turkish soldiers being executed by Daesh... with fire - it was horrible and made my blood boil. Was there any official confirmation?

I was wondering about the troops in Syria right now. Are there only Commando and SF units, or do we also have regular infantry units as well.

And do we know exactly which units have been deployed. I wish the government released more info.

And are Kommandos different from SF or are they the same?

6a4899859d06269d6e36672c1fc41d58.jpg

Last edited:
Good idea, Turkish sodiers are dying for their homeland, this isnt fair.

‘18-45 yaşındaki Suriyeliler askere alınsın’ kampanyası
The problem with campaigns like that is that they imply that our soldiers are dying fighting for Syria when in fact they are securing our interests by eliminating terror groups that have conducted bomb attacks in our country and that threaten our geopolitical position. Statements like "Syrians should be taken into the army" are just simple statements that sound nice to the ear but in fact are just BS and actually demoralize the populous while distracting from the main purpose of Euphrates Shield which is to secure our interests. Euphrates Shield btw already has Syrians in it, so that's another blow to that statement. Anyway it looks like ISIS propaganda is having an effect on the Turkish population, ironically it will affect the far left crowd the most. You will see Vietnam type demonstrations soon, and yes PKK supporters will be there acting like regular "Turks" and our western buddies will instigate the protests aswell as we eventually turn our attention to the YPG.

Everyone should keep their eyes out for propaganda targeting Euphrates Shield as we know it is in our interests. Complaints about operation strategy and conducts is different.

The problem with campaigns like that is that they imply that our soldiers are dying fighting for Syria when in fact they are securing our interests by eliminating terror groups that have conducted bomb attacks in our country and that threaten our geopolitical position. Statements like "Syrians should be taken into the army" are just simple statements that sound nice to the ear but in fact are just BS and actually demoralize the populous while distracting from the main purpose of Euphrates Shield which is to secure our interests. Euphrates Shield btw already has Syrians in it, so that's another blow to that statement. Anyway it looks like ISIS propaganda is having an effect on the Turkish population, ironically it will affect the far left crowd the most. You will see Vietnam type demonstrations soon, and yes PKK supporters will be there acting like regular "Turks" and our western buddies will instigate the protests aswell as we eventually turn our attention to the YPG.

Everyone should keep their eyes out for propaganda targeting Euphrates Shield as we know it is in our interests. Complaints about operation strategy and conducts is different.
I know its not possible.

Back
Top Bottom