What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Not sure how true this is:

c360cb8c039a13604c924fc1915b98ed00698ac01d68647bd8902bdb3671be34.png
The spelling and design look too amateurish, must have taken someone 5 minutes to make. You guys seriously fall for such stuff? :D PS: that ribbon at the bottom is just too cringy.

Are you sure ? Where they will hide later ? In Berlin, Paris, London, Istambul or in Arab countries ?

Aqeel and if necessary Al-Bab must be leveled to ground. You are in the most critic scene, all in or all out.

If not you will loose control over Turkish boarders.
Most of the Salafi-jihadist sleeper cells are located in the Gulf states and other Arab countries. These plonkers won't go away unless region-wide secularization and liberalization is implemented.

The map of Syria on the SDF's flag doesn't really mean anything, to be honest. Besides, this is the map that Syrian nationalists normally use, not Kurdish nationalists. I have no idea why the YPG adopted it. Maybe they adopted it in order to please their Assyrian/Syriac allies. Don't forget that Syriac is an official language in Rojava.

By the way, Turkey isn't really worried about a Kurdish state in northern Syria. Erdogan doesn't mind if Barzani's men (i.e. the Peshmerga) take over Rojava.
Turkey isnt worried about anything that could be in turkish interests. My personal opinion is that Barzani is in power because of Turkey more accurate would be he is alive because of Turkey so if Barzani is serving the turkish interests I dont mind him do whatever he do and I think he will take the right decisions if not... he has already alot of enemies.

By the way, Turkey isn't really worried about a Kurdish state in northern Syria. Erdogan doesn't mind if Barzani's men (i.e. the Peshmerga) take over Rojava.

Barzanis militia (peshmerga KDP) are very incompetent, they couldn't defeat the YPG, KDP has no presence in Syria whilst YPG has presence in Iraq through Baghdad support which upsets the KDP yet they can't do anything about it.

The best strategy is that you your war without a drop of blood.
That's kinda what the Iranians have tried to do, although they occasionally send Iranian volunteers to places like Iraq and Syria. Overall, however, Iran seems to have the most competent military strategy in the region. As a case in point, Iran is winning in Yemen without losing a single soldier.

Of course, in order to be like Iran, you must have reliable and dedicated proxies. Hezbollah is very committed to the cause.

Turkey should use its own proxies in al-Bab, but most of them are incompetent. Turkey's most reliable partners are actually the Syrian Turkmen, but the problem is that they're not a sizable force.

Barzanis militia (peshmerga KDP) are very incompetent, they couldn't defeat the YPG, KDP has no presence in Syria whilst YPG has presence in Iraq through Baghdad support which upsets the KDP yet they can't do anything about it.
I'm just saying that's what Turkey is hoping for.

Turkey isn't really against the creation of a Kurdish state in northern Syria. Turkey's main concern is that the YPG has direct links with the PKK.

Erdogan is hoping that the Peshmerga will one day replace the YPG in Rojava. This is easier said than done, of course, but that's what Erdogan and Barzani are hoping to accomplish.

Turkey's best option right now is to get out of Syria as soon as possible. Leave that wretched place. Syria is a magnet for instability and terrorism.

Maybe its a better option that you fall back to youre kitchen and cut off this crap.

Turkey isnt worried about anything that could be in turkish interests. My personal opinion is that Barzani is in power because of Turkey more accurate would be he is alive because of Turkey so if Barzani is serving the turkish interests I dont mind him do whatever he do and I think he will take the right decisions if not... he has already alot of enemies.
You know I just knew that Iraq is still under the chapter 7 thanks to our brothers in Kuwait.

That's nice, but not realistic.
Look at Israel as an example its winning without that drop of blood.

I would like to add that defeating IS requires countering some GCC terrorist funders, especially Saudi and Qatari governments. Hopefully Trump will do that.
Yeah, but I doubt Trump will do it. At the end of the day, America's foreign policy rarely ever changes, regardless of who's in power and regardless of what Trump likes to tell his followers on twitter. Sorry for being a pessimist.

The CIA wanted a "Salafist principality" in eastern Syria and they got one.

*Pukes*

Honestly, it's up to regional powers like Iran and Turkey to start cooperating with one another in order to get rid of Salafism once and for all.

As long as the United States continues to have a strong presence in the Middle East, it'll always use Salafist patsies to accomplish its own goals.

I'm just saying that's what Turkey is hoping for.

Turkey isn't really against the creation of a Kurdish state in northern Syria. Turkey's main concern is that the YPG has direct links with the PKK.

Erdogan is hoping that the Peshmerga will one day replace the YPG in Rojava. This is easier said than done, of course, but that's what Erdogan and Barzani are hoping to accomplish.

It already failed, the chance is long gone. Sinjar has YBS who are linked to Baghdad (highly likely IA will deploy there after Mosul) which barzani hasn't been able to do anything about but complain. Peshmerga is not one group, they have the PUK and KDP merga. KDP merga is loyal to barzani whilst the PUK is their historical enemy whom don't have problems with the YPG.

erdogan has turned Iraq (minus failing barzanistan) hostile, made most of Northern Syria YPG land and lost in Syria. Zero problem policy. When Al Bab is a problem how would he face the ISF/PMU or YPG, truth is he messed up.

The map of Syria on the SDF's flag doesn't really mean anything, to be honest. Besides, this is the map that Syrian nationalists normally use, not Kurdish nationalists. I have no idea why the YPG adopted it. Maybe they adopted it in order to please their Assyrian/Syriac allies. Don't forget that Syriac is an official language in Rojava.

what you wrote also makes sense.

However, i don't agree with Turkey being fine with Barzani taking over north Syria. Publicly it may seem so, but any politician and advisor knows Barzani is not eternal, and so there will be risks of KRG potentially turning unfriendly one day after Barzani's gone, otherwise i'd agree it wouldn't be a bad idea of the somewhat controllable peshmerga taking over pkk (though in the end they both seem quite sympathetic to each other, so what really will differ?) in Syria. i think Erdogan too would not like the KRG go out of control through grabbing more land, especially if they can get a sea port in order to bypass us for their oil transit. It is like choosing between the small and big devil.

The spelling and design look too amateurish, must have taken someone 5 minutes to make. You guys seriously fall for such stuff? :D PS: that ribbon at the bottom is just too cringy.

Dude. The context is exact what Turkey needs.
It is a fake but your country negotiates about similar .
Orthographic mistake under 4 "autorised" o_O
Most skiled can make a document and Arab ID within 1 hour.
There are no xif to analyse. It was uploaded and copy pasted.

Your Gov. won't pay reparations but pay for a so called safe zone.

Back
Top Bottom