What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

reuters /article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-mosul-idUSKBN14C1RW
Thanks.There is written
"Most of the 4,880 American troops currently serving in Iraq are involved in providing logistical support for Iraq's military operations across the country. The actual number of advisers and trainers working with the Iraqi military is in the low hundreds.Most of the American forces in Iraq are not anywhere close to the front line."
And that's why I have doubts about 5000 troops deployed in Mosul operation.So,they are just assisting and providing air and logistical support all over Iraq,not just specially in Mosul area.

I think we should scrap a good amount of the exercises were a currently doing and replace them with more modern scenarios, no need to waste money on an exercise where you counter a Soviet invasion from the East during winter time with M-48 tanks.

if you ask me I would do much more on nowadays threads..

we have to prepare for urban warfare in our cities and neighbors (train police, gendarmerie, military)
for guerilla tactics.. against it and how to implement them in our army
preperations against an invasion like that (invasion) had been done in iraq (or even bigger) so build robots and so for that..

Thanks.There is written
"Most of the 4,880 American troops currently serving in Iraq are involved in providing logistical support for Iraq's military operations across the country. The actual number of advisers and trainers working with the Iraqi military is in the low hundreds.Most of the American forces in Iraq are not anywhere close to the front line."
And that's why I have doubts about 5000 troops deployed in Mosul operation.So,they are just assisting and providing air and logistical support all over Iraq,not just specially in Mosul area.

You can take the corresponding article in RT under consideration. More sources more precise information.

Friend, in 2014 German paper WELT made a catastrophic analysis for my opinion and influenced Turkish decision makers. That could be one reason for the Leopard disaster.
They claimed IS would destroy with their ABRAMS all Turkish M-60's. Now where are the ISIS Abrams?
Well-directed disinformation.

Von Boris Kálnoky | Veröffentlicht am 03.10.2014
welt / politik /ausland /article132898645/ Das-Panzer-Problem-der-Tuerkei-im-Kampf-gegen-IS

Demek istedigi,medyaya fazla yansitmamaya calisirlar,millet fazla tepki vermesin diye
Aileye bilgi verilir tabiki.

Part of the sneaky IS- CIA- PKK plan , today on Istiklal Caddesi " so called Peace Activists" claiming that cruel propaganda video is true and shouting " Stop the operation in Syria ", clashing with Police.

-1083605584.jpeg

You can take the corresponding article in RT under consideration. More sources more precise information.

Friend, in 2014 German paper WELT made a catastrophic analysis for my opinion and influenced Turkish decision makers. That could be one reason for the Leopard disaster.
They claimed IS would destroy with their ABRAMS all Turkish M-60's. Now where are the ISIS Abrams?
Well-directed disinformation.
Part of the sneaky IS- CIA- PKK plan , today on Istiklal Caddesi " so called Peace Activists" claiming that cruel propaganda video is true and shouting "
I got you my friend.You are the same guy with tons of conspiracy theories...Thunder2017 was your another nick I guess

You know why Russian air force drop bombs like rain because Their Air force dont hit the target sensitivly and Civilian deat is not important for Russia .Russian air force is so bad from air to surface sheeling.Their own guided bomb cant hit the target so They are using many classical bomb and killing many civilians.Plese dont compare Turaf and Raf.Russia is making only propaganda.They sent their air carrier which histroical artifacts with showing off and two aircraft falled in two weeks.Maybe Turaf is number one from Air to surface sheeling.

Turkey has minumum casualties across to işid.Look at the Irak army their casulities almost six thousand.

You don't don't know what you are talking, just spewing propaganda. Russia has used precision weapons often, there is plenty of video provided by the MOD. As for Russia hitting civilians, they rarely conduct airstrikes in populated areas, what you have been fed in a load of propaganda.

And many airstrikes that Russia does provide is by helicopter, which don't even carry bombs.

68 DAESH Terrorists killed in Al-Bab according to Turkish military.

Also Al-Bab is captured if not almost.

Back
Top Bottom