What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Lately there haven't been any significant updates regarding al-Bab. Hope they aren't bogged down.

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/ozgur-suriye-ordusu-na-arazi-gundem-2355342/

I wonder why we dont give some of the Akreps or even Cobras to our FSA Mercenaries. We give nearly 100 KIA/WIA in those Cobras in Anti Terror Operations due to they have very little IED defense capability. But they have perfect protection for small arms IS/PKK scum use in Syria.

Those trucks we give FSA are aliminium papers which has no protection. 5 bullet hit the truck = 3-5 dead or wounded FSA soldiers.

When things turn into street fight in Al-Bab, Cobra-like vehicles will be needed so much. Those trucks cannot survive in Al-Bab.

You have many M113 which you can give to FSA.

5LkqAl.jpg

Aesthetic:ashamed:

What is latest news? whats going on? Latest map please.
There has been no major updates regarding territory win or lose lately. Seems situation is pretty much stalemate due to 2 soldiers in isis hands and ypg pressuring fsa to stay away from al-bab. On the other hand east Aleppo's fall is only a matter of time, thus freeing up Assad militias for probably al-Bab too. Whatever needs to be done to get al-Bab should be done asap imo.

I think there could be a negotiation with Moscow going on, maybe to evacuate FSA in Aleppo to Al-Bab operation. Assad will be allowed to control Aleppo un-molested, remaining FSA will push out PYD between Afrin and Euphrates river.

nah, I think both SAA and PKK are waiting for turkish push for al bab so they can sneak from behind and capture everything. I want to remind u we have 400 soldiers down there and maybe 15-20 tanks and maybe 1-2 active f16 so optimal situation for sneaky actions.

Back
Top Bottom