What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Assad bombing Turkish soldiers during a state visit of the Turkish PM in Russia? Even he would not dare to act so.
Some sources say that iranian made UAVs were used in the last attack when 4 of our soldiers were martired. Is it possible that Iran is conducting the strikes? We know that they have presence in Syria and their UAVs are active.

Some sources say that iranian made UAVs were used in the last attack when 4 of our soldiers were martired. Is it possible that Iran is conducting the strikes? We know that they have presence in Syria and their UAVs are active.
No. Iran would never dare to attack us directly. These UAVs are made by Iran but this does not mean that they are controlled by Iranians.

No. Iran would never dare to attack us directly. These UAVs are made by Iran but this does not mean that they are controlled by Iranians.
Yeah ofcourse Iran will not attack us directly..... Why we dont protest them? I am sure we can made up something for the public from the sort of "control your terrorists unless you will pay the price" but as we see from so many years our soldiers lives cost nothing for the government. Did you saw this? http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-te...lls-permanent-military-camp-in-northern-syria I think actions like this can make them think twise before they unleash their dogs to bark at us.

Pictures of ISIS fighters that were neutralized in their own SVBIED by Turkish Armor have surfaced. I don't want to post it because it's graphic.

Interesting guys im telling u if we dont attack east of Euphrates we are done.

http://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/7-december-military-airfield-development--near-the-village

lt's already done.

Look at this map :

CzFb-K_WgAAQMMw.jpg

US bases in East Euphrates

Look at the border they have. It is know impossible to clear our all YPG/PYG from our border

with 400 trops impossible a full scale invasion is neccesary. Im telling u it since months but everyone seems to not understand it.

And I'm telling you working with Assad is the way to go.
FSA will not win this war. Its better to support Assad, because Assad wont accept SDF/YPG control of northern Syria in the long run. Sure they work together with them right now, but once ISIS is finished he will not accept neither autonomy or democracy, both are demanded by the SDF.

And I'm telling you working with Assad is the way to go.
FSA will not win this war. Its better to support Assad, because Assad wont accept SDF/YPG control of northern Syria in the long run. Sure they work together with them right now, but once ISIS is finished he will not accept neither autonomy or democracy, both are demanded by the SDF.
I dont think so,the YPG areas could function as a bufferzone against Turkiye,all that Iran and Assad need is a corridor to the Mediterranian Sea to cutt of the GCC from Turkiye(which is Irans goal).
Even with ISIS gone and Assad in control,it wont be over for the ''Sunnis''.

I dont think so,the YPG areas could function as a bufferzone against Turkiye,all that Iran and Assad need is a corridor to the Mediterranian Sea to cutt of the GCC from Turkiye(which is Irans goal).
I agree.
Before someone declares that a small strip of ypg land won't do any harm:

Caucasus-Map.jpg

That small Armenian corridor separating Azerbaijani land prevents us to link up completely with Azerbaijan.
All that ypg needs is protection and our hands will be tied just like the case in the map above.

GCC failed both attempts though, a corridor through Iraq with their ISIS has failed, in Syria it's failing. Now Turkey is better off dropping the GCC terror funders and correcting relations with Syria, Iraq, Russia (as now) and Iran. These countries are your neighbors and affect your borders more than the GCC.

Back
Top Bottom