What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Play your cards better.
well you did"nt get the meaning of what i said my freind, so listen i was comparing the arabs fsa fighters and the kurds fighters which we all agree the fsa are a usless of punch who don't know how to play their cards..

Turkey isn't the America of the middle East so stop behaving like one.

Aleppo will be free soon enough. Just a few more tough days ahead.

Yeap, isn't it the Israel of the Muslim World to an extent?

[sarcasm, the second time ever I did this here)

Thanks for clarification, didnt needed. Don't like my comments, you are at your way and we are at our way.

---------
Btw http://www.haberturk.com/gundem/haber/1330703-firat-kalkani-harekatinda-5-turk-askeri-yaralandi

I hope our wounded soldiers get well soon.
why are you twisting my words, if you think just because i;m not religous i support a punch of terrorist who want to break my country your mistaken my friend, my father have served in the army and clashed with these terrorist and my uncle lost a legg so you better be carefull ..

@blondeturkish

Your avatar pic is actually you are? And are you for real?

So your father used to fight against pkk and your uncle lost his leg then you say that you love ypg which is the same shit that your father and uncle used to fight before?

Come on man... Do you really believe that we eat this? You love 'em coz they are not religious? Come on man seriously?

Last edited:
@blondeturkish

Your avatar pic is actually you are? And are you for real?

So your father used to fight against pkk and your uncle lost his leg then you say that you love ypg which is same shit that your father and uncle used to fight before?

Come on man... Do you really believe that we eat this? You love you coz they are not religious? Come on man seriously?[/QUOTE
i find her cute do you have problem with that? and i never said i support terrorist how can i when my whole familly are millitary men, that guy twisted my words just because i criticized the goverment policies of one time negotiating with terrorist and one time fighting with them one time inviting the leader pkk ypg in istanbul ankara etc.....

i find her cute do you have problem with that? and i never said i support terrorist how can i when my whole familly are millitary men, that guy twisted my words just because i criticized the goverment policies of one time negotiating with terrorist and one time fighting with them one time inviting the leader pkk ypg in istanbul ankara etc.....

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/operatio...tes-discussions.445718/page-249#ixzz4RVebhmEa

Days ago I told (also put a map) we should go towards Afrin and connect rebel areas from west of the Aleppo!

Now that option is also out of table!

We could have topple Assad with a finger move 3 years ago but we decided to wait USA's funny train and equip, and here is the result! Thanks to strategical deepness of Davutoğlu!

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/operatio...tes-discussions.445718/page-249#ixzz4RVebhmEa

Hope I have no problem with it. It's good to me to be honest I liked it...

The problem we face is that if we go in with a large military force then we are stuck holding ground. We want the FSA to hold the ground. Also Turkish people despite all of the complaining about Syrian policy will not be willing to have our boys dying in Syria soil patrolling streets.

A foreign legion program is needed where the pay is good and refugees can sign up.

Turkish forces are so close to Aleppo yet they cannot assist FSA in Aleppo. This is the tragedy.

Turkey has abandoned Aleppo a long time ago. Whether you like it or not, most of the fractions in Aleppo are Al-Nursa aka Al-Qaida and friends.

Edit: Also can we stop accusing each other of this and that?

fvck alleppo and fvck your erdogan, if you are so concerned about aleppo why don'nt you send your bangladheshi millitary and save your muslim brothers , no Turkish millitary lives is worth whole of aleppo... so stop bothering us with this aleppo buls***t....

BD is busy dealing with the Rohynga crisis in Myanmar, so I think Turkey should deal with Aleppo on humanitarian grounds.

Back
Top Bottom