What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

There has to be a bigger military intervention against ISIS and PKK. With 400 tropps we wont do much dmg. And east of eupraths this is where we have to hit!

And where is the Bangladesh? Bangladesh is a muslim state right? So defend your brothers in Aleppo. Why should Turkey do all the job?

We are not the Gendarmanie of the world. As long as we remove IS and PKK, that is enough for us.

That is middle East, not some distant part of the World. We don't need to be gendarmanie of the World that is across the border. We should have intervene to Aleppo long Ago. Neither US nor Russia has any place here. That is between Turkey, Iran, S Arabia and Israel. We should decide what is gonna happen here, neither Putin nor any NATO country.

I should have intervene to Aleppo long Ago

So go and intervene? Who stops you? You can die for any city in Syria you want. Turkish soldiers will not risk their lifes for your Pan-Imperialist non-sense ideas. They will only risk their lifes for destroying threats towards Turkish Republic which are IS and PKK.

That is middle East, not some distant part of the World. We don't need to be gendarmanie of the World that is across the border. We should have intervene to Aleppo long Ago. Neither US nor Russia has any place here. That is between Turkey, Iran, S Arabia and Israel. We should decide what is gonna happen here, neither Putin nor any NATO country.

Tell them to that?

There is big difference between should and can.

So go and intervene? Who stops you? You can die for any city in Syria you want. Turkish soldiers will not risk their lifes for your Pan-Imperialist non-sense ideas. They will only risk their lifes for destroying threats towards Turkish Republic which are IS and PKK.

Do you remember Srebrenica or Rwanda ? EU or US didn't help them. If Massacres are happening in our door step and if Turn blind eye, We are as responsible as those who commits it. Just like US and EU back on 90s. This should be outside/over of politics and foreign policy.

Edit why are you mis quoting my post?

Do you remember Srebrenica or Rwanda ? EU or US didn't help them.

It is their problem. We should deal with PKK and IS first, that is our priority. We didnt even keep our state secure, there are still terrorist attacks in south east yet you are talking about open war with Assad, losing support from Putin while EU starts putting embargo on us and USA openly says they dont support our operation in Syria.

There is a big thick line between being emotional and being an idiot. Sorry, we are not idiots. Bad things happen all the time in the world, what a pity. We are responsible for our own country first.

There is also a difference between being able to stop massacres or trying and dying while not having the power. Can Turkey go againts Russia? No, then best you can do is giving a safe haven to refugees.

Some sources say that there is heavy crashes in Syria and we have half dozen of injured guys.

And where is the Bangladesh? Bangladesh is a muslim state right? So defend your brothers in Aleppo. Why should Turkey do all the job?

We are not the Gendarmanie of the world. As long as we remove IS and PKK, that is enough for us.

Edit: BlondePKK, Undo your Rating in my comment. I don't wanna see any PKK scum liked my comment.
why are you calling me a pkk? i'm the last person on earth you will call a pkk i wanted their annihilation..so you are calling a nationalst kemalist atheist secular, man a pkk....

why are you calling me a pkk? i'm the last person on earth you will call a pkk i wanted their annihilation..so you are calling a nationalst kemalist atheist secular, man a pkk....

You show open support to YPG in this topic, no need this theater. If Atatürk would be alive, Istiklal court would be the last thing you can ever see.

istiklal-mahkemeleri_4582.jpg

You know the result.

It is their problem. We should deal with PKK and IS first, that is our priority. We didnt even keep our state secure, there are still terrorist attacks in south east yet you are talking about open war with Assad, losing support from Putin while EU starts putting embargo on us and USA openly says they dont support our operation in Syria.

There is a big thick line between being emotional and being an idiot. Sorry, we are not idiots. Bad things happen all the time in the world, what a pity. We are responsible for our own country first.

It looks like government agree with you and They are as cautious as you are and They don't seem to care about Assad other than talking about him.

But don't forget, the line between stupidity and heroism is very thin. Soldiers and Armies can't differentiate between 2 while doing the heroism or stupidity. Only History can tell.

Reports of genocide in Aleppo by assad terrorists make it difficult for Erdogun to look the other way. Yes, the possibility is there for Turkish forces whacking the genocidal assad regime.
Turkey isn't the America of the middle East so stop behaving like one.

Aleppo will be free soon enough. Just a few more tough days ahead.

You show open support to YPG in this topic, no need this theater. If Atatürk would be alive, Istiklal court would be the last thing you can ever see.

istiklal-mahkemeleri_4582.jpg

You know the result.
if anything i despise the goverment for being late in syria we should have entered syria back in 2014 and taking kobane hassaka afrin all of these cities are under pkk ypg control and raised them to the ground...

if anything i despise the goverment for being late in syria we should have entered syria back in 2014 and taking kobane hassaka afrin all of these cities are under pkk ypg control and raised them to the ground...

i like the kurds much more than the arabs due to arabs being so religous

Play your cards better.

are you dump or what aleppo has allready fallen, and is in the hands of the russian and assad
Aleppo still didn't officially fall.
Aleppo has already fallen. Ever since the rebels failed to break the siege several weeks ago they were on the defence while the SAA was on the offence. Their counter attack failed miserably and the SAA was able to take even more land in western Aleppo in their own counter attack, strenghtening the siege even more. In just two days rebel held areas was halved. Its over, SAA won this one. The best deal the rebels will be able to get now is "Green busses" aka transportation to Idlib.
Rebels have been doomed for a long time since Russian air strikes started but war still continues.

Back
Top Bottom