What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Our Leo's with the new desert camo
Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 16.40.18.png

If the remaining opposition in N. Aleppo wishes to hold any cards on the table the only option they have is to join our operation and hope for our protection (to a degree) until final treaty is made.

Which means we need to hurry and take more land and declare it safe zone and put refugees there, making it harder to ignore.

If the remaining opposition in N. Aleppo wishes to hold any cards on the table the only option they have is to join our operation and hope for our protection (to a degree) until final treaty is made.

Which means we need to hurry and take more land and declare it safe zone and put refugees there, making it harder to ignore.

My thoughts are in line with this idea but I don't know why we it is not there yet.

As remaining part of Aleppo is on the verge of being occupied by Asad regime, we can expect next attack on opposition stronghold of Idlib and later a joint attack by PKK/YPG/ASAD/IRAN/IRANIAN MILITIAS/HIZB-AL-LAAT/IRAQI SHIA MILITIA on Turkey. It's the time Ummah must unite to turn the tide of Deviant forces on the heartland of Islam and destroy the Athiest, Hypocrite, Majusis.
What kind of dope are you under

Attack on north will probably come before Idlib, as its seems more urgent right now. At least thats what I would do. With the current economic crisis situation doesnt seems good. If government has a trump card, they should play it now before Aleppo is completely overwhelmed and thousands of regime forces become avaiable for other fronts.

i wonder what dovutoglu thinks rght know, he wanted to pray aleppo great mosque,, and right know its in the hands of assad

As remaining part of Aleppo is on the verge of being occupied by Asad regime, we can expect next attack on opposition stronghold of Idlib and later a joint attack by PKK/YPG/ASAD/IRAN/IRANIAN MILITIAS/HIZB-AL-LAAT/IRAQI SHIA MILITIA on Turkey. It's the time Ummah must unite to turn the tide of Deviant forces on the heartland of Islam and destroy the Athiest, Hypocrite, Majusis.

You know pkk/ypg as Muslims?

If the plan is ready I dont know what they are waiting for. They have the resources to capture any village in Al Bab area they want in very short time if there are not civillians there make them suffer make the place hell and capture it. Maybe they will be going for Bzaa and Ghuz and then start the attack but its not so hard objective for the capabilities of our forces + FSA. They are waiting for something.

Back
Top Bottom