What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I think Turkey can achieve a lot more, both in Iraq and Syria by dropping the hostile stance towards those central gov and reach out in a cooperation/support manner.

Saudi Arabia for years used the same policy of rejecting/ignoring Iraq, as a result Iraq gets closer to Iran.

I agree with Assad, but the Iraqi government is kinda cuntish.

I agree with Assad, but the Iraqi government is kinda cuntish.

Iraqi gov policy is not as solid as Assads, policies change as top leaders change every few years. But actually that makes for another opportunity which is huge corruption, these leaders know that they have a certain amount of time to apply their thievery.

Iraqi gov policy is not as solid as Assads, policies change as top leaders change every few years. But actually that makes for another opportunity which is huge corruption, these leaders know that they have a certain amount of time to apply their thievery.

We're very familar with thieves in government. Thats not the issue.
If only the whole region could be stabilized again and prosper. Man I wish Sunni (Turkish) and Shia (Iran) rivalry would be taken in the form of who gets more goods into the supermarkets of Bagdad instead of this warmongering shit.

That wont happen because it serves western interests to have shias and sunnis killing each other.Its an old tactic with the name "divide and rule". The west wants to break up countries into small pieces to rule them more easily

That wont happen because it serves western interests to have shias and sunnis killing each other.Its an old tactic with the name "divide and rule". The west wants to break up countries into small pieces to rule them more easily

Well its the Muslim leaders who actually do the dividing.

Meanwhile FSA is finally moving towards Al-Bab again.
I'm pretty sure that there was a behind the scenes deal with Raqqa and Al-Bab.

does erdogan does anything else other than complain

Most of the show seems to be for internal consumption. Erdogan the 'World Leader' balloon exploded a while back and thus, they need to keep inflating it.

Now they have reduced themselves to arguing with US to have a role in Raqqa, less than or sub par to YPG.

This government is about the worst thing that could have happened to Turkish people in these turmoil and chaos ridden times. They fuel the wrong sentiments, create hyper expectations and then fail to deliver, all the while funneling that disappointment into betrayers they get to describe.

I almost hate the people who voted for these scum.

To be honest the majority of muslim(and African)countries were created by colonialists and sometimes they were artificial. It was easier for colonialists to have huge countries like Sudan or Algeria to control. Now though that these countries are independent and their populations have soared they do their best to divide them

To be honest the majority of muslim(and African)countries were created by colonialists and sometimes they were artificial. It was easier for colonialists to have huge countries like Sudan or Algeria to control. Now though that these countries are independent and their populations have soared they do their best to divide them
Not to mention that it's not a secret that leaders of these, but not exclusively, countries are overthrown through coups, interventions and (financial) chaos with the direct or indirect support of the US and some of the former colonists, like the GB and France, when a leader doesn't suit their interests at all.
Had 15 july 'coup' succeeded, this operation wouldn't have happened and ypg probably would have captured al-bab by now.

AL bab is more important than riqqah . AL riqqah will be a headache and waste of resources for pyd. good they will be busy the next few month wasting their resources on a lost battle . this time could be utilized by turkey to take AL bab then menbij

Had 15 july 'coup' succeeded, this operation wouldn't have happened and ypg probably would have captured al-bab by now.

This is my personnel opinion : If the USA was realy behind or at least aware of 15 july coup, their true objective, was not Erdogan replacement but to weaken Turkey so it cannot be a obstacle to a new Kurdistan in Syria.
Yes Erdogan is not loved by US's govt, this is not nealy enough to explain it.

Not to mention that it's not a secret that leaders of these, but not exclusively, countries are overthrown through coups, interventions and (financial) chaos with the direct or indirect support of the US and some of the former colonists, like the GB and France, when a leader doesn't suit their interests at all.
the reason july 15 happenned is coz of erdogan who placed gulenist in evry position,

the reason july 15 happenned is coz of erdogan who placed gulenist in evry position,

Erdoğan has fatal mistakes but cemaat is much older than that. The reason July of 15th happened is Erdoğan wanted to get rid of Gulenists.

Stay on topic pls. Today's advances...
Cwwrs_O_Xg_AAs_Ovu.jpg

AL bab is more important than riqqah . AL riqqah will be a headache and waste of resources for pyd. good they will be busy the next few month wasting their resources on a lost battle . this time could be utilized by turkey to take AL bab then menbij

well they are sending their arab fighters to the front in al raqqa. they know we are watching them and they also expect us to go after them.

does erdogan does anything else other than complain

Most of the show seems to be for internal consumption. Erdogan the 'World Leader' balloon exploded a while back and thus, they need to keep inflating it.

Now they have reduced themselves to arguing with US to have a role in Raqqa, less than or sub par to YPG.

This government is about the worst thing that could have happened to Turkish people in these turmoil and chaos ridden times. They fuel the wrong sentiments, create hyper expectations and then fail to deliver, all the while funneling that disappointment into betrayers they get to describe.

I almost hate the people who voted for these scum.

Learn about Turkish history before the AKP rule before you talk.

Back
Top Bottom