What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

CwqyGRRXAAE9lh5.jpg

CwqyCmvXEAAon3w.jpg

CwqyBHYWIAAkBVa.jpg

CwrvIPGXEAA0OEu.jpg

Last edited:
We like to move them around. We get concerned when we dont get "Armoured convoys moved to border" news at least 3 times a week.

We like to move them around. We get concerned when we dont get "Armoured convoys moved to border" news at least 3 times a week.
Hmm, now that you say it, what happened to the Leo 2's deployed at Syrian border?

we should quit syria my friend we are on of the biggest losers in this confilict, for the past five years erdogan and his circle have been pouring syria into ams supportintg all kind of of rebels and we have got allmost zero benfit the only thing we have actualy is a strech of land thats about it realy, so while its not too late build a giangtic wall along the border, untill we have a politician who is inteligent enough,

we should quit syria my friend we are on of the biggest losers in this confilict, for the past five years erdogan and his circle have been pouring syria into ams supportintg all kind of of rebels and we have got allmost zero benfit the only thing we have actualy is a strech of land thats about it realy, so while its not too late build a giangtic wall along the border, untill we have a politician who is inteligent enough,

Are you someone I know? New account may be?

turkish american
How is that so ? You live in Turkey and have an American parent ?

Since you post this....i have doubt that you are living in Turkey.

I think Turkey can achieve a lot more, both in Iraq and Syria by dropping the hostile stance towards those central gov and reach out in a cooperation/support manner.

Saudi Arabia for years used the same policy of rejecting/ignoring Iraq, as a result Iraq gets closer to Iran.

I think Turkey can achieve a lot more, both in Iraq and Syria by dropping the hostile stance towards those central gov and reach out in a cooperation/support manner.

Saudi Arabia for years used the same policy of rejecting/ignoring Iraq, as a result Iraq gets closer to Iran.
when you said Turkey you mean erdogan right becouse this is not a turkish policy this is erdogan ploicy with some ottaman flavour

when you said Turkey you mean erdogan right becouse this is not a turkish policy this is erdogan ploicy with some ottaman flavour

His policy is Turkish policy since he is the president. Just like many other nations.

Back
Top Bottom