What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

LOOOOOL :D :D :D

We have a high quality troll material in here boys. :omghaha:

Last edited:
c1b537e2daeedfcacc7f3963ae6c0f0d91f82e465379b299522fdfb95d41d53d.gif
mods plz take notice.we don't permit these kind of things here.its very serious place

@Horus

Interesting. What will happen between Russia and Turkey?

Doesn't that piss Russia off when Turkey is behind all of the gains in the North? What will happen if rebels finally reach Aleppo and break the seige with Turkish backing. Will that lead to a confrontation between Turks and Russians in Aleppo?

Also, what will USA do especially the part where they support YPG/SDF (and Russians as well)? What are they gonna do if Turkey kicked YPG out of the North like they did to Daesh?

I honestly dont know.

well, rebels did once break the siege with turkish backing. Those GRAD missiles, mortars, artillery shells, ATGMs (no TOWS) used by rebels in their campaign 2 months ago didnt drop from the space.

from yestrday, rebels pounding regime held Sheikh Youssef hill, very important arillery position overlooking Castello Road

2 BM21 full luchers - when was the last time anybpody saw rebels using 2 luchers? And yeah, those guys are also part of Euprhate Shield.

I dont know, but its one thing to bomb some rebel gruop, another to bomb the Turkish Army. US planes fly from turkish base, and Russia with all its posturing aside is no USSSR. If US president had any balls he would called their bluff long ago.

I honestly dont know.

well, rebels did once break the siege with turkish backing. Those GRAD missiles, mortars, artillery shells, ATGMs (no TOWS) used by rebels in their campaign 2 months ago didnt drop from the space.

from yestrday, rebels pounding regime held Sheikh Youssef hill, very important arillery position overlooking Castello Road

2 BM21 full luchers - when was the last time anybpody saw rebels using 2 luchers? And yeah, those guys are also part of Euprhate Shield.

I dont know, but its one thing to bomb some rebel gruop, another to bomb the Turkish Army. US planes fly from turkish base, and Russia with all its posturing aside is no USSSR. If US president had any balls he would called their bluff long ago.

TSK added this to his official YouTube channel 3 days ago. But I still do not think that we will have a fight with regime at South of tel Rıfat.

Back
Top Bottom