What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I was talking about the islamist rebels, not the people btw. Just to clarify. I would trade Idlib for any 20km strip in the North of Syria. Not worth the hassle and a lost cause.

They are seriously becoming an irritation.

Interestingly, KSA was not part of the anti-Turkey statement which is a sign of an increasing divide between KSA and UAE. KSA used to claim parts of UAE in the past. Maybe Turkey and Qatar should help KSA annex UAE?

KSA is afraid that Turkey could side with Iran in Yemen conflict. remember the damage of oilfields by Yemen drone attack. Now, imagine Turkey would involved. They dont want push Turkey more.

Turkey has reportedly deployed Hawk systems few kms south of Idlib.

EYyl0rXWkAAO5mj.jpg

I was talking about the islamist rebels, not the people btw. Just to clarify. I would trade Idlib for any 20km strip in the North of Syria. Not worth the hassle and a lost cause.

Win-win proposal to solve the common problems and decrease the never ending fights.

Several Russian AF airstrikes in Idlib countryside over the last couple of hours...

The total number of personnel and vehicles in Syria is less than 5% of the total capacity of the TAF.

Yes, but most of our tanks and a large part of our equipment is outdated. Only 160 or so M60T's left and our Leo 2a4's are basically upgraded LEO 2a1-3's with armour not suitable against atgm's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom