What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Unconfirmed reports russia told pkk to withdraw from tel rifat
Also reports that entire southern part of idlib which is below M4 road will be left to russians

Around 150-200K potential new refugees will head to TR border after TR-RU new deal... Because of RU/ASSad getting everything under M4 line...
That's just under M4... but as we saw previously... most of the cities/villages near the front line are emptied... And The major City in the region... Idlib... is just next to it... and most of medium sized cities...

Refugees at the border may increase dramatically in the coming weeks... some speak of double the actual size... making it around 2mil...

And how many from iraq, iran and afghanistan ? The border to Syria is closed luckily :D

I sometimes want to rekt that little bastard so apart but since hes a pakistani i will give him a free pass :D
Bro I am a Pakistani and I wont even think twice to ground n pound the sh*t out of this swine irl.

The patrio have is negative points...
This isn't a Q of "Good" and "Better"...
Buying the Patriot or S400 is far more than "Quality"... it's a geopolitical package.
As any Major/strategic military purchases... like F35 per example...

This isn't a Q of "Good" and "Better"...
Buying the Patriot or S400 is far more than "Quality"... it's a geopolitical package.
As any Major/strategic military purchases... like F35 per example...

People have forgotten what Amreecans did against us, giving ypg the resources and weapons. Ther fore they played against us in the mediterrean sea. Imagine we buy F35 and in a war they say we don't deliver you parts because of this and that, what will you do?

I think we have to stay away from ther weapons.

Back
Top Bottom