What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I dont understand if these were on the cross hairs of the drones why didnt they destroy them?
Probably destroyed them but this footage which shows only surveillance over them is meant to humiliate russians

fake...

rSk5PUt.png

2jqQKh9.png

hOXTAhq.png

Yes typical Russian fake news. This was exposed on the SCW reddit page as well.

The Russians and their brother Serbs are the lords at fake news and BS like this. After 1999 Serbs were running around claiming that they suffered no losses and all NATO hit were dummy targets lol

Yes typical Russian fake news. This was exposed on the SCW reddit page as well.

The Russians and their brother Serbs are the lords at fake news and BS like this. After 1999 Serbs were running around claiming that they suffered no losses and all NATO hit were dummy targets lol

Why do you say it's fake, I don't understand?

Even if they waited 2 mins I don't think it's a big deal. This news channel is trying to stir trouble I think.

Even if they waited 2 mins I don't think it's a big deal. This news channel is trying to stir trouble I think.

Look again. They switched camera shots on the video so at the same time when Turkish Defence minister adjusts his tie the time-ticker jumps by almost 60 seconds. Meaning the video is typical Russian bs fake news

Look again. They switched camera shots on the video so at the same time when Turkish Defence minister adjusts his tie the time-ticker jumps by almost 60 seconds. Meaning the video is typical Russian bs fake news
Fake, as in something has been spliced out of the sequence entirely?

That video, its multiple edits from various conferences.
So these traitors who posting these fake video to humiliate erdogan are there to further russian goals. Any loss to turkey or erdogan is their win. When Turkey was destroying these faggots on the ground these traitors where absent. Now theyve come back as they perceive the deal brokered was a humiliation but little do they know what happening behind the scenes.

Last edited:
So these traitors who posting these fake video to humiliate erdogan are there to further russian goals. Any loss to turkey or erdogan is their win. When Turkey was destroying these faggots on the ground these traitors where absent. Now theyve come back as they perceive the deal brokered was a humiliation but little do they know what happening behind the scenes.

No, Erdogan is shit regardless but when fakes appear you have to expose them.

Stealing land? Russia and Iran are the ones that are gonna steal Syria lmao (already have).
How can they steal land when the land they have or will get is from the Syrian govt?? Who gave Turkey its own land in Syria???? i'll wait for that answer.

Bro even akp accepts this humiliation but these tayyip worshippers...
As you said even 2 min. is unacceptable. Putin didn't do it just for tayyip but some other politicians either.
The footage isn't fake but edited and they let tayyip wait in front of the door for a while. Let's put the decorations of the meeting room aside. This is a utterly humiliation.
When we expose this those tayyip worshippers getting mad like a rabid dog.
But it doesn't matter coz we say kudurun KUDURUN.

Mate don’t you have any patriotic feelings for Syria ? Or are you just trying to provoke ppl ? Wouldn’t you love it if no foreign forces were on syrian soil ?

Probably destroyed them but this footage which shows only surveillance over them is meant to humiliate russians

On 2 of the Pantsirs and the SA-3 radar you can see they're being lased, meaning a missile was about to hit it. Probably all these targets were destroyed but Turkey is only releasing this footage for now so Assad/Russia can put his foot in his mouth and say it's BS, and then the destruction footage will be released to discredit them after humiliating them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom