What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Now that would be really strange.
The guy is like mouth of sauron, arrogantly annoying and calls orc like PKK terrorists as partners. Saruman (Gulen) resides in the US already.

Last edited:
So when is Raqqa targeted? Evrything else is just not necessary. The goal must be that ISIS is crushed. Raqqa and Mossul must fall.

It is logical to assume, Turkish army and FSA gonna capture everything between border and raqqa one village at a time since it might be risky to enclave Isis. I would guess Raqqa would fall about 2 month if both US ave Russia accepts it which is but doubtful.

It is logical to assume, Turkish army and FSA gonna capture everything between border and raqqa one village at a time since it might be risky to enclave Isis. I would guess Raqqa would fall about 2 month if both US ave Russia accepts it which is but doubtful.

I think ISIS will go really crazy once its terminated as entity. I have my doubts it will just end.

I think they will give all of the old equipment to FSA so that they can defend themselves when the operation is over.
Who knows.

Exactly, otherwise there is no explanations of M113s and M48s

Back
Top Bottom