What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

As far as I know, Kurds have lived with Turks for at least a few hundred years. What is the problem in addressing their claims of the the Turkish state oppressing them ?? Please read my previous two posts in which I have presented solution to the Kurd issue. The solution is a practical one.

You are bad as US dividing Iraq or UN diciding Sudan, what right have you to advocate separation of blood brothers and sisters?

There is no difference between Turk and Kurd. Both are same. All Kurdish areas should be under Turkey, it will eliminate this whole problem once and for all.

All Kurdish areas should be under Turkey, it will eliminate this whole problem once and for all.

But Kurds claim regions that are in Syria and Iraq too.

Secondly, Kurds in Turkey say that the Turkish state oppresses them. This I have posted with documentation in my previous posts.

You are bad as US dividing Iraq or UN diciding Sudan, what right have you to advocate separation of blood brothers and sisters?

I am only presenting a practical solution, something that will benefit not only the Kurds but also Iraq, Syria and Turkey.

:mod::mod:
I waited for such reply hahahahah
Look before safavid-turks came to power iranians were worthless pagans thanks to TURKS they are now monotheistic believers
Of course that shia turks attacked sunni turks and i blame stupid religion for that
Imagine the TURKISH EMPIRE IF TURKS RULED BY ETHNICITY
Tell me why reza shah talked to atatürk using azeri (very close variant to anatolian turkish almost no difference) there’s even video of it
But i am glad that you recognize shah abbas and other as turks don’t worry another hero like enver pasha will be born who will unite turks one day mark my words
How can european settler called american nowadays argue about turkish 2000+ years history with me
Who cares about your glorious 800 years history if these days you can’t smack around Syrian shabiha, not even army anymore, because they are backed by few hundred Russian SF and mercs?
While son of euro settlers is a citizen of a global superpower and you with your history ask them for help?
so sit your *** down, Fatty:lol:
Iranians were worthless pagans? Are you that uneducated? Iranian pre-Islamic past was far more glorious than after they got conquered by the Arabs
Stop writing useless pathetic nonsense, just like that mind boggling shit you post about KORAL system in another thread.

You're taking this thread off track, if you want to discuss this I tagged you in a different thread to discuss it.

Then why today iranian regime denies being persian why PAHLAVI WHO WAS A TURK CALLED HIMSELF SHAH OF IRAN NOT SHAH OF PERSIA

Last edited:
That's because of their master US is supporting Turkey. If the US supports you, you also automatically get support from SA, UAE and Israel.

Thats why Israel is attacking Damascus to divide SAA'a concentration.

Game of geopolitics as usual.

Its like a game of chess.

:mod::mod:
Who cares about your glorious 800 years history if these days you can’t smack around Syrian shabiha, not even army anymore, because they are backed by few hundred Russian SF and mercs?
While son of euro settlers is a citizen of a global superpower and you with your history ask them for help?
so sit your *** down, Fatty:lol:
Iranians were worthless pagans? Are you that uneducated? Iranian pre-Islamic past was far more glorious than after they got conquered by the Arabs
Stop writing useless pathetic nonsense, just like that mind boggling shit you post about KORAL system in another thread.
Guys ike you said the same thing about al bab afrin ras al ain and tal abyad and we all saw what happened
If you don’t care about history then why you had the need to answer me instead pakistani guy with whom i talked to???
And who the **** are you to tell me what should i post???

Back
Top Bottom