What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

5B05ED0B-4459-4646-9F15-742671CE4BC6.jpeg

@Melkor brainless assad dogs are giving justification for americans to bomb jointly with turks assad positions in idlib
Temmuz1919 says one dead US soldiers i hope this is true we need dead american so that our crazy buddy trump obliterate the shit out of assad

I don’t know when this is my prediction since KORAL advanced electronic warfare system
is doing practice with american jets
Currently idlib airspace is jammed by KORAL
and Americans certainly won’t go into jammed(dangerous for aircrafts) airspace it means they are coordinating with Turkey for more information you should ask TAF OR MIT ;)
You should ask yourself a question why would americans do a practice with koral??
There’s no koral in northern syria(qamislo clash) right now plus airspace in northern syria is not protected every can drop bombs
The obvious conclusion is joint america-turkish preparation for SOMETHING IN IDLIB
SOMETHING could be airstrikes military operation... etc

Last edited:
Erdogan announces that Turkish military and SNA will push Assad forces -out of- Sochi agreement borders.

"In a place where the blood of Mehmetçik is shed, no matter how big he sees himself, no one will be safe."

"We will not wait for the results of endless meetings, but look at the reality on the ground."

"Now We will use our military force - The promises made to us were not fulfilled, nor was the agreement complied with. We will take whatever steps to take. We will no longer tolerate anyone's exuberance."

"The militants of Assad that you indulge are now a legitimate target"

"Aircraft that hit civilian settlements in Idlib will no longer be able to move freely. In this process, I declare that we will hit the regime forces everywhere in the event of the slightest damage to our soldiers."

@HannibalBarca @islamrules2020

US provoke Turkey to fight directly against assad regime for a full 5 years but failed. But Russia achieve that the USA failed. The great success of Russian arrogance.

Inshallah, let's wait and see...
But ASSad/RU advance/Strikes are still working... So let's see if those Words hold value in the long term.

What a crazy quagmire.

Motherfckers!!!!!

Somehow these people are heroes to these western leftists and liberals. Even in Australia many dont even have a clue about pkk and their atrocities think its Turks vs Kurds and that the Turks are the bad guys.

Whichever pkk supporting animal sees this these are your heroes i mean Zeroes.

What the fcuk are you talking about? Pahlavis were Mazanderanis who are closely related to Gilak ethnicity of Iran. Besides, the other dynasties weren’t TURKISH they were of various Turkic tribes and were glad to spill ottoman blood whenever they got a chance. look no further than at Shah Abbas who reversed all your gains made by Selim
I waited for such reply hahahahah
Look before safavid-turks came to power iranians were worthless pagans thanks to TURKS they are now monotheistic believers
Of course that shia turks attacked sunni turks and i blame stupid religion for that
Imagine the TURKISH EMPIRE IF TURKS RULED BY ETHNICITY
Tell me why reza shah talked to atatürk using azeri (very close variant to anatolian turkish almost no difference) there’s even video of it
But i am glad that you recognize shah abbas and other as turks don’t worry another hero like enver pasha will be born who will unite turks one day mark my words
How can european settler called american nowadays argue about turkish 2000+ years history with me

SAA/RU seems to focus their entire forces on the main TR military point of Al Atarib ( among the last town before cutting the TR-Idlib Axis)...
We are at a point where it's openly accepted/showcased... All Masks are down...

SAA/RU seems to focus their entire forces on the main TR military point of Al Atarib ( among the last town before cutting the TR-Idlib Axis)...
We are at a point where it's openly accepted/showcased... All Masks are down...
Everything will be clear in near future...
We will see whether someone has balls to act or not...

Everything will be clear in near future...
We will see whether someone has balls to act or not...
That area is heavily packed of TR/TFSA/NFL soldiers/equipments... I'm afraid that at any moment... at any Strike... The death toll will drastically increase... They are literally sitting ducks, waiting for orders.

Back
Top Bottom