What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I can’t imagine how frustrated our soldiers and most of the Military personnel must be right now with the way the Government and the General Staff are handling the situation.

To a Turk to die in COMBAT while FIGHTING is an honor that nobody is afraid of.
But to be sent somewhere as a sacrificial lamb while your COWARD higher ups basically tied your hands and won’t let you fight back- that’s nothing short of a TREACHERY not only against our Soldiers but against Turkey.

Either pull out our soldiers out of Idlib completely and admit that you lost or just say “**** IT!” and open Pandora’s box.

Well I hope we didn’t send those troops for no damn reason lmao. I’ll give it a few days to see what’s gonna happen.

Turkish Army kicked both ISIS and PKK/YPG to take Jarablus,Azaz,Al Bab,Rasulayn,Telabyad for blocking terror corridor in N.Syria against Turkiye

The US wanted to use France to protect Pkk/Ypg terrorists but pussy France has no power to do it

therefore the US/Israel and France agreed with Russia to force Turkish Army to leave Syria

now Turkiye and Russia are on the table

-- Russia use Assad Regime to attack Turkish Army ( message to Turkiye for leaving Syria ... after Idlib , Russia backed Assad Regime+Iran baacked terrorist groups+Pkk/Ypg terrorists will atttack on Turkish Forces in Afrin )

-- Turkiye sent huge military force to Idlib .. and still continue ( message to Russia , Turkiye never will leave Idlib and Turkish military operation to force Syrian regime pulling back behind Turkish observation posts in Idlib

Turkiye never will back dawn ... Syria is national security for Turkiye and Turkish People
They want to destroy Turkey's territorial integrity to create so-called Kurdistan including in Iraq and Syria

100 years ago the UK,France and Russia have agreed for designing the region including Syria
but Bolsheviks said this dirty plan to the Turks
and The UK-France (Sykes-Picot) designed the region including Syria

today same senario ....... and this time Russia is with them against Turkiye

Last edited:
The best move for Turkey is pulling the soldiers out of idlib and go for an election as soon as possible.
We know tayyip won't resign. So we have to go for an election.
Then send all Syrian refugees to Syria along the Syrian border.
We have no reason to be there and fight for Arabs.
We have stayed away from Arabs and their fcked up life for decades and had no problem.
I don't want a single Turkish men loses his life for those worthless life forms...

The Russians cannot be trusted to play the honest broker. The Turks need to send re-enforcements to their outposts before Assad’s forces start to massacre them. The Turks need to dominate the air until their backup ground troops arrive

wtf does Erdogan think he is doing? Why is he AWOL? Where the **** is the response to Assad prostitute dog bastard shelling?

This is a fucking joke. Turkish goverment still want to talk with Russia? Anyone with at least two brain cells in their head can see that Russia is just buying time for Assad to take over the whole of Idlib.

This is such a shitshow right now. There has to be a Turkish military response or this will just be downright embarrassing.

wtf does Erdogan think he is doing? Why is he AWOL? Where the **** is the response to Assad prostitute dog bastard shelling?

This is a fucking joke. Turkish goverment still want to talk with Russia? Anyone with at least two brain cells in their head can see that Russia is just buying time for Assad to take over the whole of Idlib.

This is such a shitshow right now. There has to be a Turkish military response or this will just be downright embarrassing.

That his signature move. When there is a mall opening or something glorious he show up with speed of sound but when we face tough situations where we lost 5 soldiers because of his reckless moves he is a no show.

I can’t imagine how frustrated our soldiers and most of the Military personnel must be right now with the way the Government and the General Staff are handling the situation.

To a Turk to die in COMBAT while FIGHTING is an honor that nobody is afraid of.
But to be sent somewhere as a sacrificial lamb while your COWARD higher ups basically tied your hands and won’t let you fight back- that’s nothing short of a TREACHERY not only against our Soldiers but against Turkey.

Either pull out our soldiers out of Idlib completely and admit that you lost or just say “**** IT!” and open Pandora’s box.

This is Izetbegovic level of diplomacy

Basically to cut a long story short. The first president of Bosnia Alija Izetbegovic was from a similar political mold to Erdogan and had literally no military experience what so ever.

At the beginning of the Bosnian war in 1992 whilst Serb forces took over town after town and started massacring people left, right and centre our President called for "calm", "restraint" and "talks" whilst the other side were ruthlessly butchering everything on site.

Also just months before the war started our president even declared "there would be no war" even though the Croatian War was already slipping over into parts of Bosnia. It's something I find hard to forgive our first president for because countless lives could have been saved had he warned citizens and prepared them adequately for a conflict.

If Erdogan let's Idlib fall then I will not forgive him for it and I honestly think will be the end of his presidency. This has become a joke. The Turkish Military response has to be furious. No other way around this.

Adminlere sesleniyorum nerdesiniz? Bu durumlarda bile konuyu siyasete baglayip Turkiye'yi asagilayici ifadelerle kucuk dusurmeye calisan serefsizler burda nasil barindirilabiliyor?

Haysiyetsizler sehitlerimizi istismar ediyorlar.

Talk Turkish if you can you fking pkk loverboy.

This is erdogans legacy. Somehow im a pkk lover you know I hate kurds with a passion does not matter if they are pkk, ypg or even iraqi kurdistan they are all trash to me.

Before I go to sleep here is a quote for you.

"May the eyes of cowards never sleep"

Khalid Bin Walid.

Erdogan moves by using his brain, doesnt move with anger. Many times we saw this and when it is necessary he moves so hard thats why his enemies hates from him.
I am sure Turkish army will take action but after preparation.
Using guided missiles for strategic targets and air defence systems what I wait for. I hope we use assad army as testbed for new missiles.

Back
Top Bottom